Wikiposts

Useful info for pre & post visa people!

Old Jun 17th 2004, 4:59 am
part-time Visa Angel!

mlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nice
Default Re: Useful info for pre & post visa people!

Originally posted by Nige37
"What a star", excellent info and very helpfull to all of us waiting especially since you must be really busy getting ready for the off.

We are hoping to be in Brisbane late Oct/Nov if Visa's are through in time. Your doc will be well used in the preparation.

Good Luck hope it all goes smoothly for you.

Helen (Mrs Nige)

Awwwh, thanks

If it helps people out, I'm more than happy to put in on the forum. I know I asked enough questions to get it all, feel its only right to give it back!!!
Old Jun 17th 2004, 6:07 am
Tupperware's #1 fan

JayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud of

Originally posted by mlbonner
Awwwh, thanks

If it helps people out, I'm more than happy to put in on the forum. I know I asked enough questions to get it all, feel its only right to give it back!!!
Michelle
Are you some kind of Angel sent from Visa heaven or something, I doubt there is one person on this forum who hasn't benefitted from the info you have gone to the effort of compiling and putting out for all to see

3 cheers for Michelle (and England)
Old Jun 17th 2004, 6:31 am
part-time Visa Angel!

mlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nice

Originally posted by kala
Michelle
Are you some kind of Angel sent from Visa heaven or something, I doubt there is one person on this forum who hasn't benefitted from the info you have gone to the effort of compiling and putting out for all to see

Awwwwwwwwwwwh, I like the idea of being a Visa Angel (though I'm not really sure how true it is). Might change my little tag to that
Old Jun 17th 2004, 6:34 am
Tupperware's #1 fan

JayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud of

Awwwwwwwwwwwh, I like the idea of being a Visa Angel (though I'm not really sure how true it is). Might change my little tag to that

Looks good

he he
Old Jun 17th 2004, 6:55 am
Moomin member

peppi is just really nicepeppi is just really nicepeppi is just really nicepeppi is just really nicepeppi is just really nicepeppi is just really nicepeppi is just really nicepeppi is just really nicepeppi is just really nicepeppi is just really nicepeppi is just really nice

Originally posted by kala
Michelle

Here here visa angel thanks very much....!

I shall be saving this list

Cheers all the best

Peppi
Old Jun 17th 2004, 10:38 pm
Just Joined

Guocera is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Mlbonner,

What a "little Star You Are". Big Thanks for taking the time to put all this information together!!! We are not even over the first hurdle yet, Just waiting for the money to come in, but are filling out all our forms with George Lombard (What I guy! Really Helpfull) and this information is a great help!!

Thanks again!!
Old Jun 19th 2004, 7:28 am
part-time Visa Angel!

Originally posted by Guocera
Hi Mlbonner,

What a "little Star You Are". Big Thanks for taking the time to put all this information together!!! We are not even over the first hurdle yet, Just waiting for the money to come in, but are filling out all our forms with George Lombard (What I guy! Really Helpfull) and this information is a great help!!

Thanks again!!

No probs!

Here's something else I've come across as well - the form you need to claim taxback when you leave the UK

http://www.inlandrevenue.gov.uk/cnr/p85.pdf
Old Jun 20th 2004, 9:20 am
Just Joined

Guocera is an unknown quantity at this point

No probs!

Here's something else I've come across as well - the form you need to claim taxback when you leave the UK

http://www.inlandrevenue.gov.uk/cnr/p85.pdf

Hi Mlbonne

Just printed the infor off the web site above. Thanks again for all your help!! You really are a little gem!!