To use an agent or not ?

Old Apr 23rd 2019, 10:48 pm
Just Joined

ratapita is an unknown quantity at this point
Default To use an agent or not ?

Hi , newbie here

I have been thinking of emigrating to Australia for sometime now and a recent visit to see friends and family convinced me that it is definitely worth a try !
Up till April , I did not notice my job ( or closest it will get to ) - Environmental consultant in the 189 subclass. Only saw it in few other sub classes including 489- Skilled Regional . Am I right in thinking that they review this every year , and may have reviewed in April ?
I would prefer to use an Immigration agent - I have looked at the MARA registered list in the Aussie govt website etc. But rather worried about the fees. I have also seen a few recommendations here , so will contact some of those for quotation.
If anyone please have any recommendations for an agent based in London that would be most helpful too ?

Originally , I was thinking of submitting an EOI for subclas 189, by myself. My only worry is if I got anything wrong and it was not successful, would that affect any future applications ?

Many thanks for sharing your knowledge and thoughts !
Old Apr 24th 2019, 4:28 am
BE Forum Addict

verystormy has a reputation beyond reputeverystormy has a reputation beyond reputeverystormy has a reputation beyond reputeverystormy has a reputation beyond reputeverystormy has a reputation beyond reputeverystormy has a reputation beyond reputeverystormy has a reputation beyond reputeverystormy has a reputation beyond reputeverystormy has a reputation beyond reputeverystormy has a reputation beyond reputeverystormy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: To use an agent or not ?

I highly recommend using an agent. It doesn't matter where in the world they are as it is normally all done by email.