Urgent - Submission application to ACS

Old Sep 18th 2010, 11:36 am
Forum Regular

hemalk2 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Urgent - Submission application to ACS

Hello, I have submitted online application through ACS site with payment details, but haven't got any notification mail or application number, is this normal ? Do they take some time to send information. I am bit worried
Old Sep 18th 2010, 11:57 am
Forum Regular

oz_dreamz09 is just really niceoz_dreamz09 is just really niceoz_dreamz09 is just really niceoz_dreamz09 is just really niceoz_dreamz09 is just really niceoz_dreamz09 is just really niceoz_dreamz09 is just really niceoz_dreamz09 is just really niceoz_dreamz09 is just really niceoz_dreamz09 is just really nice
Default Re: Urgent - Submission application to ACS

The ACS username and password is sent almost instantly even if you create an application and save it for submitting later.. and once the application submission is done, you get an acknowledgment from the system with the username and password again. Check if your credit card has been debited, and confirm if the transaction was successful.
Old Sep 18th 2010, 6:24 pm
BE Enthusiast

wookiee06 is just really nicewookiee06 is just really nicewookiee06 is just really nicewookiee06 is just really nicewookiee06 is just really nicewookiee06 is just really nicewookiee06 is just really nicewookiee06 is just really nice
Default Re: Urgent - Submission application to ACS

Originally Posted by hemalk2
Hello, I have submitted online application through ACS site with payment details, but haven't got any notification mail or application number, is this normal ? Do they take some time to send information. I am bit worried
there is currently maintainance on the site

i would not worry about it, send the paper documents, and in the opening letter mention your problems.

for example i never recieved anything from when i submited my application, and when sent my documents. i recieved an email. everything move fast