urgent help required

Old May 28th 2014, 6:57 pm
Just Joined

ranjith.nadella is an unknown quantity at this point
Question urgent help required

Hi
I have submitted the form related to HAP in the immigration site. But after submitting the form I found that I have given old passport no: instead of new one. Can some help how to overcome this problem? I haven't gone for medical checkup since I made a mistake in submitting the form. The form I submitted related to 457 visa. what are the options available for me now? Thanks in advance
Old May 28th 2014, 9:23 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Bermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: urgent help required

Submit the correct details?
Old May 29th 2014, 7:43 am
BE Enthusiast

peaceboy is just really nicepeaceboy is just really nicepeaceboy is just really nicepeaceboy is just really nicepeaceboy is just really nicepeaceboy is just really nicepeaceboy is just really nicepeaceboy is just really nicepeaceboy is just really nicepeaceboy is just really nice

Originally Posted by ranjith.nadella
Hi
I have submitted the form related to HAP in the immigration site. But after submitting the form I found that I have given old passport no: instead of new one. Can some help how to overcome this problem? I haven't gone for medical checkup since I made a mistake in submitting the form. The form I submitted related to 457 visa. what are the options available for me now? Thanks in advance
If i am not mistaken, you can re-submit the correct details under "Notification of Incorrect Answer" using Form 1023.

Cheers,
PB
Old May 29th 2014, 4:11 pm
Just Joined

ranjith.nadella is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks for your reply. But i tried recreating the account. And generated new HAP ID