Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > Immigration, Visas & Citizenship (Australia)
Reload this Page >

Urgent Help.. Do I need to send original PCC certificate??

Urgent Help.. Do I need to send original PCC certificate??

Old Jul 2nd 2009, 4:32 am
Forum Regular

mayur_patel has a brilliant futuremayur_patel has a brilliant futuremayur_patel has a brilliant futuremayur_patel has a brilliant futuremayur_patel has a brilliant futuremayur_patel has a brilliant futuremayur_patel has a brilliant future
Default Urgent Help.. Do I need to send original PCC certificate??

Dear All,

I was received a letter from my CO on 08/04/09 with the information as below:

Character requirement
● Police clearance certificate from India for each applicant aged 16 years or over. Please refer to the enclosed form Character requirements penal clearance certificates for further instructions. You must provide the original certificates.

It has written that I must provide the original certificate.. but on the other page of the same document sent by my case officer, it was provided that:

DO NOT send any original documents or provide paper copies of documents already attached to the web browser or sent by email, unless specifically asked to do so by your case officer.

I did not sent any original certificate (im online applicant) I just had simply attached scanned copy of that PCC Certificate..

Please help me... now I am afraide that did I make any mistake?? Do I need to send original PCC in hard copy at their address via courier???

Please advice me??

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Mayur
Old Jul 2nd 2009, 4:42 am
BE Enthusiast

eurosyl is a name known to alleurosyl is a name known to alleurosyl is a name known to alleurosyl is a name known to alleurosyl is a name known to alleurosyl is a name known to alleurosyl is a name known to alleurosyl is a name known to alleurosyl is a name known to alleurosyl is a name known to alleurosyl is a name known to all
Default Re: Urgent Help.. Do I need to send original PCC certificate??

Originally Posted by mayur_patel
Dear All,

Character requirement
● Police clearance certificate from India for each applicant aged 16 years or over. Please refer to the enclosed form Character requirements penal clearance certificates for further instructions. You must provide the original certificates.

It has written that I must provide the original certificate.. but on the other page of the same document sent by my case officer, it was provided that:

DO NOT send any original documents or provide paper copies of documents already attached to the web browser or sent by email, unless specifically asked to do so by your case officer.

I did not sent any original certificate (im online applicant) I just had simply attached scanned copy of that PCC Certificate..

Please help me... now I am afraide that did I make any mistake?? Do I need to send original PCC in hard copy at their address via courier???

Please advice me??

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Mayur
... unless specifically asked to do so by your case officer ...

And it seems to me that your case officer asked for the originals. I do not think that anyone on the forums is able to give you a definitive answer. If you want a sure answer, you should contact the CO and ask if he/she expects the orginals to be sent.

Cheers,
Sylvia
Old Jul 2nd 2009, 4:44 am
Forum Regular

eva-usa is an unknown quantity at this point

Nope , color scan copy or Notorized Black & white is suffice ...
Old Jul 2nd 2009, 4:53 am
BE Enthusiast

eurosyl is a name known to alleurosyl is a name known to alleurosyl is a name known to alleurosyl is a name known to alleurosyl is a name known to alleurosyl is a name known to alleurosyl is a name known to alleurosyl is a name known to alleurosyl is a name known to alleurosyl is a name known to alleurosyl is a name known to all

Originally Posted by eva-usa
Nope , color scan copy or Notorized Black & white is suffice ...
Mayur provided a scanned copy already and apparently it was not enough. Applicants of some countries are requested to provided the original documents. DIAC is the only authority that can answer this question.
Old Jul 2nd 2009, 5:11 am
Forum Regular

eva-usa is an unknown quantity at this point

Every applicant get the sane instructions from CO .....

Pls refer the Document attach instructions .....it clearly says Color scan or notorized bW ...

I attached color one ...it worked
Old Jul 2nd 2009, 5:53 am
Forum Regular

mayur_patel has a brilliant futuremayur_patel has a brilliant futuremayur_patel has a brilliant futuremayur_patel has a brilliant futuremayur_patel has a brilliant futuremayur_patel has a brilliant futuremayur_patel has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by eva-usa
Every applicant get the sane instructions from CO .....

Pls refer the Document attach instructions .....it clearly says Color scan or notorized bW ...

I attached color one ...it worked
Thanks for your post.. I would be appriciated if someone from HR country share their experience ???

Thank You,,
Old Jul 2nd 2009, 6:49 am
BE Enthusiast

Shellyj is a splendid one to beholdShellyj is a splendid one to beholdShellyj is a splendid one to beholdShellyj is a splendid one to beholdShellyj is a splendid one to beholdShellyj is a splendid one to beholdShellyj is a splendid one to beholdShellyj is a splendid one to beholdShellyj is a splendid one to beholdShellyj is a splendid one to beholdShellyj is a splendid one to behold

Dear All,

Character requirement

Please advice me??

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Mayur
Your case officer asked for the original, so send the original.

The other guidance sent along with it is the same guidance sent to everyone. It states...Do not send original unless specifically asked to, you was spcifically asked to send original...... so send it.

Follow the instructions given by your case officer, the instructions are there and they are clear. Don't always rely on information from other people who may or may not know or you could risk your visa.

Last edited by Shellyj; Jul 2nd 2009 at 6:53 am.
Old Jul 2nd 2009, 7:34 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Shellyj
Your case officer asked for the original, so send the original.

The other guidance sent along with it is the same guidance sent to everyone. It states...Do not send original unless specifically asked to, you was spcifically asked to send original...... so send it.

Follow the instructions given by your case officer, the instructions are there and they are clear. Don't always rely on information from other people who may or may not know or you could risk your visa.
Thanks for your valuable information... One more thing I would like to know...I have already uploaded/attached the PCC of mine and my wife in my applicant. Now, what do I do?? How do I send it in original??

Please clear my confusion ... advice me what should I do now?

Thanks for your kind help...
Old Jul 2nd 2009, 7:38 am
BE Enthusiast

Malikkhi is just really niceMalikkhi is just really niceMalikkhi is just really niceMalikkhi is just really niceMalikkhi is just really niceMalikkhi is just really niceMalikkhi is just really niceMalikkhi is just really niceMalikkhi is just really nice

Thanks for your valuable information... One more thing I would like to know...I have already uploaded/attached the PCC of mine and my wife in my applicant. Now, what do I do?? How do I send it in original??

Please clear my confusion ... advice me what should I do now?

Thanks for your kind help...
Well if u applied online, then upload the color copy of ur PCC. No need to send any hard copies. I upload my PCC , they accepted it and now the status is MET.

Cheers
Old Jul 2nd 2009, 7:40 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Malikkhi
Well if u applied online, then upload the color copy of ur PCC. No need to send any hard copies. I upload my PCC , they accepted it and now the status is MET.

Cheers
ru from HR Country?

'coz I M from INDIA..

Plz reply me?

Thanks,,
Old Jul 2nd 2009, 7:47 am
BE Enthusiast

Malikkhi is just really niceMalikkhi is just really niceMalikkhi is just really niceMalikkhi is just really niceMalikkhi is just really niceMalikkhi is just really niceMalikkhi is just really niceMalikkhi is just really niceMalikkhi is just really nice

ru from HR Country?

'coz I M from INDIA..

Plz reply me?

Thanks,,
It doesn't matter,its normal practice.....they accept the color scanned documents like every other document. Moreover that's why in the document attachment system they defined the document type for each document. For PCC u need to select "Overseas penal clearance certificate" Document Type.

Cheers
Old Jul 2nd 2009, 7:53 am
Forum Regular

It doesn't matter,its normal practice.....they accept the color scanned documents like every other document. Moreover that's why in the document attachment system they defined the document type for each document. For PCC u need to select "Overseas penal clearance certificate" Document Type.

Cheers
ok fine... it can be understood... but can u please tell me Did u requested by ur case officer for PCC??? if yest, did u also received an email with the covering below:

Character requirement

because here CO has specifically written that YOU MUST PROVIDE THE ORIGINAL CERTIFICATE.. That'swhy im affraide..

If u were also received the same covering and against that you supplied via uploading the document which has resulted in to the document showing MET, then it can be accepted that whatever I have done - no need to worry (as I've also uploaded the PCC on time i.e. within 28 days)

plz advice...

Regards,

Mayur
Old Jul 2nd 2009, 8:01 am
BE Enthusiast

ok fine... it can be understood... but can u please tell me Did u requested by ur case officer for PCC??? if yest, did u also received an email with the covering below:

Character requirement

because here CO has specifically written that YOU MUST PROVIDE THE ORIGINAL CERTIFICATE.. That'swhy im affraide..

If u were also received the same covering and against that you supplied via uploading the document which has resulted in to the document showing MET, then it can be accepted that whatever I have done - no need to worry (as I've also uploaded the PCC on time i.e. within 28 days)

plz advice...

Regards,

Mayur
Yep i got the same letter from CO. Its a standard letter format. Man don't make a issue of nothing.......just chill & hope for the best.
All the best
Old Jul 2nd 2009, 8:27 am
Forum Regular

cfmx is an unknown quantity at this point

Yep i got the same letter from CO. Its a standard letter format. Man don't make a issue of nothing.......just chill & hope for the best.
All the best
Yes, Malikkhi is right. Color documents are accepted as they are monochromes need notarization.

My Canadian PCC was monochrome and I uploaded notarized version.

good luck
cfmx
Old Jul 2nd 2009, 8:41 pm
Forum Regular

mitesh82 is an unknown quantity at this point

just coool down buddy!!!!!

they only required color scanned copy of ur documents..thst it.

I am from India and I have provided only scanned copies for all documents and its works for me..infact its working for everybody..just being an Indian does not stand for some different rules..

I think tht should satisfy ur curiosity..

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.