Updating a child's passport using form 929

Old Dec 19th 2016, 11:44 am
DML
Forum Regular

DML has a reputation beyond reputeDML has a reputation beyond reputeDML has a reputation beyond reputeDML has a reputation beyond reputeDML has a reputation beyond reputeDML has a reputation beyond reputeDML has a reputation beyond reputeDML has a reputation beyond reputeDML has a reputation beyond reputeDML has a reputation beyond reputeDML has a reputation beyond repute
Post Updating a child's passport using form 929

Tried a forum search but no luck.
Son (aged 10) has just had his UK passport renewed. He, like the rest of us, is still on a 186 EN visa.
Form 929 refers to an applicant (him one would assume!) and then on the last page has a signature box for the "applicant". Do I leave this blank, try and get him to sign or should I sign it for him? Nothing on the Border website to advise either
Can anyone please help?
I am then going to email the form and a scan of his new and old passports to [email protected] and see how we get on!
TIA
Old Dec 20th 2016, 11:28 am
DML
Forum Regular

DML has a reputation beyond reputeDML has a reputation beyond reputeDML has a reputation beyond reputeDML has a reputation beyond reputeDML has a reputation beyond reputeDML has a reputation beyond reputeDML has a reputation beyond reputeDML has a reputation beyond reputeDML has a reputation beyond reputeDML has a reputation beyond reputeDML has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Updating a child's passport using form 929

Sorted thanks. I got an answer from elsewhere and yes, that's not quite the right email address to use!
Old Dec 20th 2016, 11:40 am
HMP Queensland

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by DML View Post
Sorted thanks. I got an answer from elsewhere and yes, that's not quite the right email address to use!
Would you care to share the currently correct one, to help others?
Old Dec 20th 2016, 12:01 pm
DML
Forum Regular

Well actually I was told that this email is only if you're still resident in the UK and that I need to send it by post as I can't update via our IMMI account unfortunately. Sorry I can't be more helpful :-(