Updated PCC

Old Mar 31st 2009, 8:50 am
Forum Regular

ABB1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Updated PCC

Hi,

im 175 CSL JAN 2008 PAPER applicant. CO allocated to me on 17/03/09. Even though i sent my PCC in last sept he requested for a UPDATED PCC.

Now im in the process of applying for a new PCC which takes roughly around 6 weeks from our local police. I was given only 28 days.

Meanwhile can i send them the reciepts of the PCC application to proove that i re applied for PCC?

Will DIAC accept that?
Old Mar 31st 2009, 8:55 am
Banned

Altavista is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Updated PCC

Yes you can do that.
Old Mar 31st 2009, 9:00 am
Forum Regular

ABB1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanx, also do i have to get a letter from local police explaining their delay to DIAC?
Old Mar 31st 2009, 9:03 am
Banned

Altavista is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by ABB1
Thanx, also do i have to get a letter from local police explaining their delay to DIAC?
No need of it. Only reciepts are enought. You could also attach the covering letter with reciepts and explain the situation in covering letter.
Old Mar 31st 2009, 10:30 am
Just Joined

Bshootz is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi there just had a look at the faq section on the pcc forms and it says 'The certificate will be prepared and dispatched within 10 working days of receipt for a standard service'.
Did ours yesturday as done the AFP checks and didnt know about these ones, panic stations all round, we had until the 27th to get ours in.
However did phone the imm and explained the situation, they said if you send receipts then the case officer will just wait till everything is in.
Good luck, we are panicing big style now...we thought they might put usto the bottom of the pile or scrap our application altogether...so near but yet so far.
Beckyx
Old Mar 31st 2009, 1:47 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bshootz
Hi there just had a look at the faq section on the pcc forms and it says 'The certificate will be prepared and dispatched within 10 working days of receipt for a standard service'.
Did ours yesturday as done the AFP checks and didnt know about these ones, panic stations all round, we had until the 27th to get ours in.
However did phone the imm and explained the situation, they said if you send receipts then the case officer will just wait till everything is in.
Good luck, we are panicing big style now...we thought they might put usto the bottom of the pile or scrap our application altogether...so near but yet so far.
Beckyx
Depends on what country the pcc is is for. Different countries have different timelines and many posters on here are getting pccs from other than the UK.
Old Mar 31st 2009, 5:05 pm
Just Joined

Bshootz is an unknown quantity at this point

Can i ask a question, am getting myself in a right tizz wozz, as always, think i have it, then a nagging doubt enters my head, we applied for a 175 visa(paper based) offshore,am from the UK, we got our co the day before we were due to fly out to Oz for a holiday, we were panicing a bit to get all the forms printed off and filled out , meds booked and trying to pack, you can imagine the chaos, anyway we were looking for the police forms, we could only find the form for the australian federal police, so printed them off and sent them off , in Oz, got my husbands back but not mine, then i looked more closley at the immi site and realised that we needed to do pcc for our country, i feel quite silly now, did we waste our time by doing the afp forms?
so sorry am not usually this dim!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Beckyx