Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > Immigration, Visas & Citizenship (Australia)
Reload this Page >

Update - Info for second stage spouse visa applicants

Update - Info for second stage spouse visa applicants

Old Sep 13th 2011, 11:30 pm
Forum Regular

Brisneyland is a splendid one to beholdBrisneyland is a splendid one to beholdBrisneyland is a splendid one to beholdBrisneyland is a splendid one to beholdBrisneyland is a splendid one to beholdBrisneyland is a splendid one to beholdBrisneyland is a splendid one to beholdBrisneyland is a splendid one to beholdBrisneyland is a splendid one to beholdBrisneyland is a splendid one to beholdBrisneyland is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Update - Info for second stage spouse visa applicants

Sorry if I confused anyone. I was just trying to keep the mood positive and hopeful and keep everyone's spirits up.
Old Sep 14th 2011, 11:48 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Brisneyland
Sorry if I confused anyone. I was just trying to keep the mood positive and hopeful and keep everyone's spirits up.
Far from it, the fact that you lost out as well shows how widespread the problem is. I remember my boss at the time writing to DIAC to try and expedite processing but they just said Sorry, no can do. When its just you then you do feel hard-done by, but it seems to affect at lot of us one way or another.
Old Sep 14th 2011, 2:43 pm
Forum Regular

navdeepkaur is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Pollyana
Far from it, the fact that you lost out as well shows how widespread the problem is. I remember my boss at the time writing to DIAC to try and expedite processing but they just said Sorry, no can do. When its just you then you do feel hard-done by, but it seems to affect at lot of us one way or another.
only couple of days r left in my job. still no sign of PR
Old Sep 14th 2011, 3:01 pm
Home and Happy

Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by navdeepkaur
only couple of days r left in my job. still no sign of PR
I really hope you get it
Old Sep 14th 2011, 3:06 pm
Forum Regular

I really hope you get it
i m praying everyday for it.i ask my boss if i could get extension he said last day would me end of this month.if i ll be permanent by then i ll continue other wise i h to leave....
Old Sep 15th 2011, 2:58 pm
Forum Regular

any recent grant?
Old Sep 17th 2011, 7:30 am
Home and Happy

any recent grant?
Not sure why you are asking me. My spouse visa was unfortunately granted several years ago.
Old Sep 30th 2011, 2:29 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Brisneyland
finally i got my PR ........................................
thanks every one for ur support . i m finally PERMANENT RESIDENCE OF AUSTRALIA
Old Sep 30th 2011, 2:46 pm
Forum Regular

Steinberger is just really niceSteinberger is just really niceSteinberger is just really niceSteinberger is just really niceSteinberger is just really niceSteinberger is just really niceSteinberger is just really niceSteinberger is just really nice

Congratulations!
Old Sep 30th 2011, 3:05 pm
Forum Regular

Prudi has much to be proud ofPrudi has much to be proud ofPrudi has much to be proud ofPrudi has much to be proud ofPrudi has much to be proud ofPrudi has much to be proud ofPrudi has much to be proud ofPrudi has much to be proud ofPrudi has much to be proud ofPrudi has much to be proud ofPrudi has much to be proud of

I was actually thinking about you the other day! So happy for you! So does this mean you keep your job?!
Old Sep 30th 2011, 3:50 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Prudi
I was actually thinking about you the other day! So happy for you! So does this mean you keep your job?!
nope .my job is gone by just one day but i m happy i can do anything i want now.thanks for ur support
Old Sep 30th 2011, 4:03 pm
Forum Regular

Prudi has much to be proud ofPrudi has much to be proud ofPrudi has much to be proud ofPrudi has much to be proud ofPrudi has much to be proud ofPrudi has much to be proud ofPrudi has much to be proud ofPrudi has much to be proud ofPrudi has much to be proud ofPrudi has much to be proud ofPrudi has much to be proud of

nope .my job is gone by just one day
Oh no, that's awful. Is there no way you can go back?

If not, at least you now have PR and Australian work experience. Both things seem to count for a lot. All the best for your future in Australia.

Now hopefully I will get PR before the deadline for me to re-apply for GEERS runs out! Could really do with the cash, especially since my current employer has decided that they have been overpaying me since I started.
Old Sep 30th 2011, 9:08 pm
Forum Regular

joquin is just really nicejoquin is just really nicejoquin is just really nicejoquin is just really nicejoquin is just really nicejoquin is just really nicejoquin is just really nicejoquin is just really nice

Congratulations Its a great feeling isn`t it ?
Old Sep 30th 2011, 9:33 pm
Feeble Minded

SillyOldBag has a reputation beyond reputeSillyOldBag has a reputation beyond reputeSillyOldBag has a reputation beyond reputeSillyOldBag has a reputation beyond reputeSillyOldBag has a reputation beyond reputeSillyOldBag has a reputation beyond reputeSillyOldBag has a reputation beyond reputeSillyOldBag has a reputation beyond reputeSillyOldBag has a reputation beyond reputeSillyOldBag has a reputation beyond reputeSillyOldBag has a reputation beyond repute

nope .my job is gone by just one day but i m happy i can do anything i want now.thanks for ur support
Congratulations. Shame it came too late for the job, it must be frustrating but at least you have PR, it's a great relief when it comes through
Old Sep 30th 2011, 11:02 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by SillyOldBag
Congratulations. Shame it came too late for the job, it must be frustrating but at least you have PR, it's a great relief when it comes through
thanks every one. i called them and they said they r processing quicker than before. do i need to get stamp on my passport. mine case took longer than 6 months

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.