University Graduates with Experience

Old Mar 26th 2018, 10:33 am
Just Joined

Georgearmston17 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default University Graduates with Experience

Hi,

I am looking for a bit of advice as me & my girlfriend are looking to move to Australia with our daughter who will be 2 when we are ready.

I will have graduated with at least a 2:1 Bachelors Degree in International Business & Marketing with at least 2 years worth of Marketing experience and would like to go into a Marketing Role.

My Girlfriend will have graduated with a degree in Fashion, Buying & Merchandising with experience of working for Adidas (In Germany) & Boohoo (In London).

What are the possibilities of securing a visa for our move to Australia or the possibility of being Sponsored by a company as previous friends have gone out via a 'working holiday' and found jobs whilst out but as we have a little one it is a bit harder?

Last edited by Georgearmston17; Mar 26th 2018 at 10:41 am. Reason: Make it stand out more
Old Mar 26th 2018, 10:41 am
BE Forum Addict

carcajou has a reputation beyond reputecarcajou has a reputation beyond reputecarcajou has a reputation beyond reputecarcajou has a reputation beyond reputecarcajou has a reputation beyond reputecarcajou has a reputation beyond reputecarcajou has a reputation beyond reputecarcajou has a reputation beyond reputecarcajou has a reputation beyond reputecarcajou has a reputation beyond reputecarcajou has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: University Graduates with Experience

Are either of your occupations on the combined list?

https://www.homeaffairs.gov.au/trav/...d-stsol-mltssl
Old Mar 27th 2018, 2:11 am
Addicted to browsing BE

goldchoccycoin has a reputation beyond reputegoldchoccycoin has a reputation beyond reputegoldchoccycoin has a reputation beyond reputegoldchoccycoin has a reputation beyond reputegoldchoccycoin has a reputation beyond reputegoldchoccycoin has a reputation beyond reputegoldchoccycoin has a reputation beyond reputegoldchoccycoin has a reputation beyond reputegoldchoccycoin has a reputation beyond reputegoldchoccycoin has a reputation beyond reputegoldchoccycoin has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: University Graduates with Experience

You won't be eligible for a WHV with a dependent accompanying child so would require either a sponsored or independent visa. Check the list as linked by carcajou above and then have a look at the website of the 'assessing body' and determine what experience you need in order to be deemed 'skilled' and to pass the assessment.

Just FYI, it is rare that experience before you are officially qualified (in this case, prior to your degree being awarded) will be counted as 'skilled', so if you need 'experience' to get points for a visa, you may have a few more years before you qualify.

Do some reading and then post any further questions you may have.

Best of luck.