Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > Immigration, Visas & Citizenship (Australia)
Reload this Page >

Unintended consecuence of the last CSL Change

Wikiposts

Unintended consecuence of the last CSL Change

Old Mar 20th 2009, 4:14 pm
Forum Regular

lotr will become famous soon enough
Wink Unintended consecuence of the last CSL Change

I was thinking that an unintended consecuences of the last CSL Change is that we, the persons who remain in CSL, will be allocated a CO faster than previously thought because the CSL is smaller. Do you think that my line of reasoning is correct ?

If that is so (a big If ) then all CSL applicants could be allocated a CO by the end of April 2009. Do you agree ?

I have obtained my PCC last week and I am planning to obtained my medicals next week and I am hoping that a CO is allocated to me in mid-April (I am a November 2008 applicant) and that my visa is given to me in mid-May (I am from HR country). Do you think my optimism is realistic ?

Thank you for opinions
Old Mar 20th 2009, 4:43 pm
Forum Regular

korn_bo2 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Unintended consecuence of the last CSL Change

Originally Posted by lotr
I was thinking that an unintended consecuences of the last CSL Change is that we, the persons who remain in CSL, will be allocated a CO faster than previously thought because the CSL is smaller. Do you think that my line of reasoning is correct ?

If that is so (a big If ) then all CSL applicants could be allocated a CO by the end of April 2009. Do you agree ?

I have obtained my PCC last week and I am planning to obtained my medicals next week and I am hoping that a CO is allocated to me in mid-April (I am a November 2008 applicant) and that my visa is given to me in mid-May (I am from HR country). Do you think my optimism is realistic ?

Thank you for opinions
whats your timeline?
Old Mar 20th 2009, 4:47 pm
Forum Regular

slippery30 will become famous soon enough

Thank you for opinions
bear in mind that there could be long processing time between co allocation and visa grant especially for HR countries, the delay could be as long as six months....

before introduction of csl, the average time for HR visa grant was 12-15months and lr was 6 months...the difference was only due to fact that documentation checking from hr takes alot of time. embassy staff may even visit ur office in person for verification due to possible visa fraud checking
Old Mar 20th 2009, 6:01 pm
BE Enthusiast

letusenjoy79 is just really niceletusenjoy79 is just really niceletusenjoy79 is just really niceletusenjoy79 is just really niceletusenjoy79 is just really niceletusenjoy79 is just really niceletusenjoy79 is just really niceletusenjoy79 is just really niceletusenjoy79 is just really nice

Thank you for opinions
Hope for the best BTW I m also a Nov. applicant from HR Country