UK stat dec forms

Old Dec 2nd 2002, 1:15 am
Just Joined

Dave&Becca is an unknown quantity at this point
Default UK stat dec forms

Hey everyone!

A while ago we posted a message asking for information about UK stat decs when applying for a de facto visa and had a lot of help so we'd like to return the favour.

We created a stat dec form using the information supplied to us from this discussion forum and made a pdf file of it which anyone who'd like to use it can have by replying to this post. I don't know how to attach things, if anyone knows can they please post some instructions?

We used in addition to our Australian 888 forms as we wanted to include Becca's family in the UK as witnesses to our relationship. Her mother and sister printed them out on nice paper, filled them in and had them witnessed by a solicitor (for 5 pounds).

I can't guarantee it's perfect so please use at your own risk and have it properly checked by your witnessing solicitor before lodging, but we used them at the Sydney office with our application (along with our 888's) and were granted our visa in 20 minutes!

Good luck everyone and thanks for your help!

Dave & Becca.
Old Dec 5th 2002, 12:13 am
Just Joined

anacristina is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: UK stat dec forms

Dave and Becca,
I would like you to send me the information that you have. I really need it.
Thanks.
Anna
Originally posted by Dave&Becca
Hey everyone!

A while ago we posted a message asking for information about UK stat decs when applying for a de facto visa and had a lot of help so we'd like to return the favour.

We created a stat dec form using the information supplied to us from this discussion forum and made a pdf file of it which anyone who'd like to use it can have by replying to this post. I don't know how to attach things, if anyone knows can they please post some instructions?

We used in addition to our Australian 888 forms as we wanted to include Becca's family in the UK as witnesses to our relationship. Her mother and sister printed them out on nice paper, filled them in and had them witnessed by a solicitor (for 5 pounds).

I can't guarantee it's perfect so please use at your own risk and have it properly checked by your witnessing solicitor before lodging, but we used them at the Sydney office with our application (along with our 888's) and were granted our visa in 20 minutes!

Dave & Becca.
Old Dec 5th 2002, 2:43 am
Just Joined

kissy is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Uk stat dec forms

Thanks Dave and Becca, for sending us on the right track. Much appreciated
We would definitely like to have a look at your pdf file if possible.

Thanks Kristy
Old Dec 5th 2002, 9:47 pm
Just Joined

Dave&Becca is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Anna and Kristy.

Do you either of you know how to attach a file to a reply? Sorry but I'm not too good at this stuff. If not, I could email it to you if you don't mind supplying your email address (maybe in a private message?).

Thanks,
Dave.
Old Jun 24th 2003, 2:30 pm
SSS
Forum Regular

SSS is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey everyone!

Dave & Becca.

hi, does anyone out there have a copy of this pdf file or a template for UK stat decs they could email me.

pretty please. thks...SSS
Old Jun 24th 2003, 3:02 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

SSS,
Dave & Becca kindly sent me the original PDF file and I adapted it into Word format, & used it for my Stat Decs (it worked, got the visa).
If you pm me with your email address, I can send the Word version to you.
Old Jun 24th 2003, 3:03 pm
Go the BNE Roar

TrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Dave & Becca

Would be much appreciated if you could e-mail the pdf file to me to.

Should be going through the process early next year

Thanks

TT

Hey everyone!

Dave & Becca.
Old Jun 24th 2003, 3:07 pm
Home and Happy

Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

TT,
Same answer as to SSS!!! If you pm me your email address, I have the Stat dec as a Word file and can forward it to you.
Old Jun 24th 2003, 3:36 pm
Home and Happy

Consider it done. If you can't read it, get back to me!!!
Old Jun 24th 2003, 4:19 pm
BE Enthusiast

Atticus will become famous soon enough

Hi

Would it be okay if I get a look - just starting the process and want to make sure get things right.

Thanks in advance
Old Jun 24th 2003, 4:25 pm
Home and Happy

I'm quite happy to forward the word version to people, but I'm not one of those clever types who can post it on the forum! so if anyone who wants it drops me a pm with their email address, I will forward it to them! Don't know any other way of doing it I'm afraid, but at least you should get it!
Its nothing fancy, but solicitors and JPs seem OK with it, and its been used in several applications now by various people with no problems.
Old Jun 25th 2003, 11:43 am
Go the BNE Roar

TrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond repute

Hi folks

The files came through OK!!!!

Thanks

Originally posted by Pollyana
I'm quite happy to forward the word version to people, but I'm not one of those clever types who can post it on the forum! so if anyone who wants it drops me a pm with their email address, I will forward it to them! Don't know any other way of doing it I'm afraid, but at least you should get it!
Its nothing fancy, but solicitors and JPs seem OK with it, and its been used in several applications now by various people with no problems.
Old Jul 16th 2003, 8:08 am
Just Joined

Sean&Jo is an unknown quantity at this point

Dave & Becca ( or anyone else that may have received a copy. PLease can you send a copy to me. We are going to need about 15 of them signed in the UK. The more the better I say.
Much appreciated.
Old Jul 16th 2003, 11:42 am
Forum Regular

Meretta is an unknown quantity at this point

I was curious on how to post attachement, since I've seen them on other forums. So did some looking (read the FAQ) and found that it's easy, but not allowed on this forum (it says in forum rules down the bottom when you post)
So I posted the form we used for our stat decs onto a pew post in the Australia Lifestyles site, maybe this link will work:
http://britishexpats.com/forum/showt...365#post874365
maybe pollyanna could add the original one there as well, would be nice reference for everyone.
Cheers,
Instructions are below, but doesn't work on this forum.
Meretta

The attachment feature gives you the ability to attach files of certain types to your posts. This could be an image, a text document, a zip file etc. There will be a limit to the file size of any attachments you make, as the board should not be used as an extension of your hard disk!

To attach a file to a new post, simply click the [Browse] button at the bottom of the post composition page, and locate the file that you want to attach from your local hard drive.

Only certain types of files may be attached: these are the valid file extensions for files to be attached to this board: gif jpg png txt zip bmp jpeg pdf doc rar arj tar gz ppt exe mp3 wav mp4 aac.

After posting, the attachment will show up in the body of your message. To view the contents of the attachment (if it is not already displayed) simply click the filename link that appears next to the attachment icon .
Old Jul 16th 2003, 12:49 pm
Home and Happy

I can't post attachments, though I have tried, probably to do with the restrictions on the computer system in my office, over which i have no control!
Maybe someone I've emailed it to could attach it, failing that, if you would like to PM me with your email address Meretta, I'll send it to you, and you can attach it to the site.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.