Wikiposts

UK Passports

Old May 25th 2006, 1:06 am
Forum Regular

georgiagal is a jewel in the roughgeorgiagal is a jewel in the roughgeorgiagal is a jewel in the roughgeorgiagal is a jewel in the rough
Default UK Passports

Is there a minimum length of time that has to be on our UK passports when we make the 47sk application? My HUbby's expires in october of this year, we expect to lodge application before July of this year.
Old May 25th 2006, 1:10 am
Look at moi!!!

Weasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: UK Passports

Originally Posted by georgiagal
Is there a minimum length of time that has to be on our UK passports when we make the 47sk application? My HUbby's expires in october of this year, we expect to lodge application before July of this year.
Yes, it has to be 2 years. We all had to apply for new ones. The god news is that you get up to 9 months of the unexpired bit added onto your new passport so your hubby won't lose any of the time he has left if you apply for a new one now.

Lou
xx
Old May 25th 2006, 1:30 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

Make a note of the current passport numbers, then if you need to send in your application before his new one arrives you can put the old numbers in and send in a 1022 form to advise of the new details when it arrives.
Old May 25th 2006, 3:12 pm
BE Forum Addict

CathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond repute

they are processing them fairly quickly at the moment, ours was a 2week turn around. I would get onto it asap if you are wanting to lodge before july.
Old May 25th 2006, 11:33 pm
Forum Regular

georgiagal is a jewel in the roughgeorgiagal is a jewel in the roughgeorgiagal is a jewel in the roughgeorgiagal is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by CathnPaul
they are processing them fairly quickly at the moment, ours was a 2week turn around. I would get onto it asap if you are wanting to lodge before july.
Thanks guys, i'll be getting my C1 form done right away!