Two questions about online application

Old Dec 25th 2007, 6:21 pm
Forum Regular

umer830 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Two questions about online application

I am filling my online application for 175 MODL visa. I have 3 queries to ask

First Question: We are 3 bro one sister and mother. My father has passed away around 20 years back. Should I provide his details in non migrating family members page.

Second Question: My mother is partially dependent on me . Should I add her in "non migrating dependants" or " Other family members" section. What would be the benifit of adding her in "Non migrating dependants"

Third Question:
"Provide details of all countries in which you, your spouse/interdependent partner or dependents (migrating or not) have lived for 12 months or more (since turning 16) during the last 10 years. The 12 month period of residence may be made up of a number of shorter periods. You must account for every year. "

I have never been out of my country should I give detail of my home country here or just skipp it

pls reply ASAP
Old Dec 25th 2007, 10:26 pm
BE Forum Addict

welshtony has a reputation beyond reputewelshtony has a reputation beyond reputewelshtony has a reputation beyond reputewelshtony has a reputation beyond reputewelshtony has a reputation beyond reputewelshtony has a reputation beyond reputewelshtony has a reputation beyond reputewelshtony has a reputation beyond reputewelshtony has a reputation beyond reputewelshtony has a reputation beyond reputewelshtony has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Two questions about online application

Originally Posted by umer830
I am filling my online application for 175 MODL visa. I have 3 queries to ask

First Question: We are 3 bro one sister and mother. My father has passed away around 20 years back. Should I provide his details in non migrating family members page.

Second Question: My mother is partially dependent on me . Should I add her in "non migrating dependants" or " Other family members" section. What would be the benifit of adding her in "Non migrating dependants"

Third Question:
"Provide details of all countries in which you, your spouse/interdependent partner or dependents (migrating or not) have lived for 12 months or more (since turning 16) during the last 10 years. The 12 month period of residence may be made up of a number of shorter periods. You must account for every year. "

I have never been out of my country should I give detail of my home country here or just skipp it

pls reply ASAP
Hi Umer

Yes. put your dad's details in.

As far as DIAC is concerned, your mother is either dependent or not dependent. If she is, she will have to pass medicals whether she is travelling or not and if she fails the medical, none of your family will get visas. If she is not dependent on you, you do not mention her as as dependent.

Just give details of your own country with your last address being your current address.

Regards

Tony Coates
MARN 0635896