Wikiposts

Turning different visas to each other

Old Jan 30th 2006, 6:53 am
BE Enthusiast

Barbitana has a reputation beyond reputeBarbitana has a reputation beyond reputeBarbitana has a reputation beyond reputeBarbitana has a reputation beyond reputeBarbitana has a reputation beyond reputeBarbitana has a reputation beyond reputeBarbitana has a reputation beyond reputeBarbitana has a reputation beyond reputeBarbitana has a reputation beyond reputeBarbitana has a reputation beyond reputeBarbitana has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Turning different visas to each other

Hi friends,
I have a Q regarding different visa changes and whether or not I should leave the OZ. I would be grateful if you let me know in which case(s) should I leave and re-enter the country.

Turning Working-holiday into Student visa and
Turning Student visa to PR

Thank you for any comment,
Old Feb 1st 2006, 2:03 am
BE Enthusiast

Barbitana has a reputation beyond reputeBarbitana has a reputation beyond reputeBarbitana has a reputation beyond reputeBarbitana has a reputation beyond reputeBarbitana has a reputation beyond reputeBarbitana has a reputation beyond reputeBarbitana has a reputation beyond reputeBarbitana has a reputation beyond reputeBarbitana has a reputation beyond reputeBarbitana has a reputation beyond reputeBarbitana has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Turning different visas to each other

Dear Friends,
No one knows the answer?!!!
Old Feb 1st 2006, 8:00 pm
Aussie Citizen

Location: Iz Tralia (as said by my 3-yr-old son)... and LOVING it..!!
Rogue Trader is a name known to allRogue Trader is a name known to allRogue Trader is a name known to allRogue Trader is a name known to allRogue Trader is a name known to allRogue Trader is a name known to allRogue Trader is a name known to allRogue Trader is a name known to allRogue Trader is a name known to allRogue Trader is a name known to allRogue Trader is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Barbitana
Dear Friends,
Apparently not... but at least this reply will put it back to the top of the pile for you.

Good luck
RT.
Old Feb 1st 2006, 8:17 pm
Reg. Migration Agent

George Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Barbitana
Dear Friends,
Hi Barbi T,

Can't understand the question. If it's a textbook enquiry you can buy the Immigration Kit published by Federation Press, most recent edition published last year, and you can read the chapters on student visas and change of status.

Onshore student visa applications can generally only be made by people who already have a student visa or who are here lawfully and come from Assessment Level 1 countries (and in very rare cases from AL2 countries), see form 1219i at www.immi.gov.au - while you're there, scroll down the drop down menu on student visas and read all about "applying for a student visa".

Going from student visa to PR - too big a topic, read the Immigration Kit :-)

Cheers,

George Lombard

www.austimmigration.com.au
Old Feb 1st 2006, 8:17 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

lacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond repute

I do know that you have to be off shore to put an application in for a student visa. I know that, however someone may pick me up on that and you may get your answer lol.

My niece is going for one and she has to be offshore they have told her

I hope you get your answer

hugs Lace xxx
Old Feb 1st 2006, 8:19 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

lacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond repute

So George if my neice is there on holiday from the UK can she then apply for a student visa?
Old Feb 1st 2006, 8:20 pm
Reg. Migration Agent

George Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lacey21
I do know that you have to be off shore to put an application in for a student visa. I know that, however someone may pick me up on that and you may get your answer lol.

My niece is going for one and she has to be offshore they have told her

I hope you get your answer

hugs Lace xxx
Hi Lace,

Actually if your niece is a UK passport holder she probably doesn't need to be offshore, they changed that last November. See form 1219i as I was saying to BT.

Cheers,

George Lombard

www.austimmigration.com.au
Old Feb 1st 2006, 8:31 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Thank you George

hugs

Lace xxx