TRN NUMBER

Old Jul 29th 2008, 5:01 pm
Just Joined

Thundersticks is an unknown quantity at this point
Default TRN NUMBER

Hi, what should a TRN number consist of? Letters, numbers, etc etc. Any help please? How should it be made up? Thanks.
Old Jul 29th 2008, 5:14 pm
Forum Regular

Becky723359 is a name known to allBecky723359 is a name known to allBecky723359 is a name known to allBecky723359 is a name known to allBecky723359 is a name known to allBecky723359 is a name known to allBecky723359 is a name known to allBecky723359 is a name known to allBecky723359 is a name known to allBecky723359 is a name known to allBecky723359 is a name known to all
Default Re: TRN NUMBER

Ours is 6 letters 1 number and 3 letters - it does seem very similar to the application number you get when you submit online.

If you need anymore advice let me know

Becky
Old Jul 29th 2008, 5:35 pm
Just Joined

Thanks for getting back to me Becky. For some reason ours is 6 letters, 2 numbers then 2 letters. There seems to be a bit of confusion with the TRN numbers and i'm wondering if there is anywhere I can check if my number is correct and agent has definitely lodged the application correctly.
Old Jul 29th 2008, 6:34 pm
BE Forum Addict

ice mocha is a name known to allice mocha is a name known to allice mocha is a name known to allice mocha is a name known to allice mocha is a name known to allice mocha is a name known to allice mocha is a name known to allice mocha is a name known to allice mocha is a name known to allice mocha is a name known to allice mocha is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Thundersticks
Thanks for getting back to me Becky. For some reason ours is 6 letters, 2 numbers then 2 letters. There seems to be a bit of confusion with the TRN numbers and i'm wondering if there is anywhere I can check if my number is correct and agent has definitely lodged the application correctly.
could it be randomly generated? mine is

AAAAAAA#A#
Old Jul 29th 2008, 6:34 pm
Forum Regular

off2oz2 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Thundersticks
Hi, what should a TRN number consist of? Letters, numbers, etc etc. Any help please? How should it be made up? Thanks.
Hi,

Ours is 6 letters, 2 numbers and 2 letters too.

Check your online status by loging to the following site:

http://www.immi.gov.au/e_visa/check-progress.htm

and choose type of visa. Just give TRN no and other details.

Do not become addicted

Annie
Old Jul 29th 2008, 6:43 pm
Forum Regular

kurrikurri is on a distinguished road

Hi, I have tried that, but it says field reference is invalid. I emailed my agent and they said there is some problem with online applications and it should be valid? Not too sure.
Old Jul 29th 2008, 7:18 pm
Forum Regular

off2oz2 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by kurrikurri
Hi, I have tried that, but it says field reference is invalid. I emailed my agent and they said there is some problem with online applications and it should be valid? Not too sure.
Did you choose the correct visa type??

Annie
Old Jul 29th 2008, 7:44 pm
Just Joined

Hi, yes thank you. It was my wife who answered before on her log in!!

I am going out on a skilled 176 visa. I am going to ring tonight to try and find out what is going on. Hope I get some info.