Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > Immigration, Visas & Citizenship (Australia)
Reload this Page >

Trade skills assessment pathway removed for those without qualifications

Trade skills assessment pathway removed for those without qualifications

Old Sep 15th 2007, 7:16 am
Just Joined

acrewood is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Trade skills assessment pathway removed for those without qualifications

Originally Posted by stue116
Hi All,
just got it confirmed from our agent at 3.30pm today, she received our application back.
She has suggested that she hangs on to it at there perth offices so as soon as this is sorted we can send it straight off, she seems to think that there will be a court case within the next few weeks and the TRa will have to reconsider there actions.
so gutted i feel numb
sam.
sorry to hear your news keep positive like your agent says things may change very soon. Still havent heard from TRA yet and my acknowledgement was dated 27th August but after reading your thread it doesnt look good unless they assess my OH under a different pathway.
Old Sep 15th 2007, 8:52 am
Kate,Mark,Jack and Scott

sunny somers is a name known to allsunny somers is a name known to allsunny somers is a name known to allsunny somers is a name known to allsunny somers is a name known to allsunny somers is a name known to allsunny somers is a name known to allsunny somers is a name known to allsunny somers is a name known to allsunny somers is a name known to allsunny somers is a name known to all
Default Re: Trade skills assessment pathway removed for those without qualifications

hi stu,
sorry to hear your news, gotta feeling we are going to get the same, just emailed agent but she is out of the office until 18th sept so at the moment we are going round in circles inside our heads. possitive thoughts are not easy at the moment let us know how you get on.
kate
Old Sep 16th 2007, 4:20 am
Forum Regular

lee28 is just really nicelee28 is just really nicelee28 is just really nicelee28 is just really nicelee28 is just really nicelee28 is just really nicelee28 is just really nicelee28 is just really nicelee28 is just really nicelee28 is just really nicelee28 is just really nice

Just checked my email, and got an email from the Agent, saying stay calm, ect our TRA was submitted on the 24th of august according to an email from our Agent.

I hope to God we made it just in time.

I feel gutted about this, the time and money we have spent so far.

Old Sep 16th 2007, 11:27 am
Just Joined

farrukhzeeshan is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by lee28
Just checked my email, and got an email from the Agent, saying stay calm, ect our TRA was submitted on the 24th of august according to an email from our Agent.

I hope to God we made it just in time.

I feel gutted about this, the time and money we have spent so far.

i recieved TRA application back on 13th Sep that was recieved by TRA on 21 Aug
Old Sep 16th 2007, 11:58 am
Forum Regular

sandhu1857 will become famous soon enoughsandhu1857 will become famous soon enough

dsfds

Last edited by sandhu1857; Sep 16th 2007 at 12:21 pm.
Old Sep 16th 2007, 12:20 pm
Forum Regular

sandhu1857 will become famous soon enoughsandhu1857 will become famous soon enough

I have got an experience of 10 years as vehicle painter . I do not have any registered diploma or trade certificate . I did training in Dupont paint company for 1 month which they organize for the painters working in the garages where they supply paint material . Is this certificate valid for applying in any other pathway . Waiting for experts reply
Old Sep 16th 2007, 1:45 pm
Reg. Migration Agent

George Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sandhu1857
I have got an experience of 10 years as vehicle painter . I do not have any registered diploma or trade certificate . I did training in Dupont paint company for 1 month which they organize for the painters working in the garages where they supply paint material . Is this certificate valid for applying in any other pathway . Waiting for experts reply
Hi Sandhu,

No, your pathway seems to be the kind which is excluded, best to talk to an agent about it in a couple of months when the TRA interpretation of pathways B and C, and the DIAC approach to pathway E using Certificate III qualifications is better known. People making applications in those three pathways immediately will need to be sure that they fit the TRA specifications.

Cheers,

George Lombard
Old Sep 16th 2007, 3:12 pm
Just Joined

acrewood is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by farrukhzeeshan
i recieved TRA application back on 13th Sep that was recieved by TRA on 21 Aug
Was it your acknowledgement letter you recvd on 21st aug or was it just delivered and signed for by TRA on that date?
Old Sep 16th 2007, 4:51 pm
Forum Regular

lee28 is just really nicelee28 is just really nicelee28 is just really nicelee28 is just really nicelee28 is just really nicelee28 is just really nicelee28 is just really nicelee28 is just really nicelee28 is just really nicelee28 is just really nicelee28 is just really nice

This is finally sinking in with me that we are probebly not going to get into Australia.

Costs so far.

Agent £2000
Lawyer Fees £200
TRA fee $300

We were just about to send away the 2nd part this week which would have cost the main application fee of $2000, I think it is.

I am disgusted that they are treating potential hard working immigrants in this manner.

feel free to complain to the main man himself.

http://www.immi.gov.au/about/department/ministers.htm

[email protected]
Old Sep 16th 2007, 5:12 pm
BE Enthusiast

Flixy is a name known to allFlixy is a name known to allFlixy is a name known to allFlixy is a name known to allFlixy is a name known to allFlixy is a name known to allFlixy is a name known to allFlixy is a name known to allFlixy is a name known to allFlixy is a name known to allFlixy is a name known to all

Lee28, try not to get too down, we are bricking it too, but they must bring in a version of pathway D in sometime, otherwise they won't get the experienced trades people that they need. Time is not on our side though, hubby will be 44 in March!!
Old Sep 16th 2007, 6:23 pm
BE Enthusiast

yanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of light

For all those people who have had their acknowledgment back from tra recently did they take the money out of your account already
Old Sep 16th 2007, 6:52 pm
Forum Regular

Higgins is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs up Re: Trade skills assessment pathway removed for those without qualifications

Hello All

Newbie here - have been referring to this forum for months and found it so incredibly useful, thank you, and I've been touched by how supportive you all are for each other. Thought it was about time I registered now I have something to contribute!

Like so many on here, this TRA thing really had us worried and I wanted to share that we sent our TRA on 6/8/07 and received acknowledgement on 6/9/07. Against all the odds, we received our approval yesterday (15/9/07) through pathway D and it was dated 6/9/07.

I hope it all comes right for others here too.

Clare x
Old Sep 16th 2007, 7:04 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by acrewood
Was it your acknowledgement letter you recvd on 21st aug or was it just delivered and signed for by TRA on that date?
recieved by TRA on 21st and it has a stamp of 24th recieved by DEWR
Old Sep 16th 2007, 7:05 pm
Just Joined

2 applications acknowledgement date 30 aug got telephonic verifications on friday
Old Sep 16th 2007, 7:08 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by yanchep
For all those people who have had their acknowledgment back from tra recently did they take the money out of your account already
recieved the original bank draft back alongwith the application

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.