TRA vehicle painter

Old Jul 22nd 2007, 10:43 am
BE Enthusiast

Ian444 is just really niceIan444 is just really niceIan444 is just really niceIan444 is just really niceIan444 is just really niceIan444 is just really niceIan444 is just really niceIan444 is just really nice
Default TRA vehicle painter

Hi everyone i have been a vehicle painter for 22 years but have no qualifications
my employer has given me a reference but i don't know if it's detailed enough.
can anyone out there send me an example of a reference letter from an employer, or do i just send the reference letter i received and explain in more detail myself. Thanks for any help.
Ian....
Old Jul 22nd 2007, 12:55 pm
Beach Bum

Location: living it large on the beautiful Mornington Penninsula
paul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud of
Default Re: TRA vehicle painter

Hi If you pm me I may be able to help you out I'm not a vehicle painter myself but my brother in law is and seemed to be in a similar situation to you and he's now in aus.