Wikiposts

TRA Times..we've got ours

Old Jul 1st 2004, 4:16 am
Forum Regular

terrym is just really niceterrym is just really niceterrym is just really niceterrym is just really niceterrym is just really niceterrym is just really niceterrym is just really niceterrym is just really niceterrym is just really nice
Default TRA Times..we've got ours

Not 2 days ago I registered with this site and asked questions about the TRA time scales.

We were getting worried about how long ours was taking, we were at the 3 1/2 month stage.

Would you believe it! after all the banging on about it, we got the e-mail from our agent today saying that they have recieved a positive TRA determination.

How chuffed are we........?

Now for the next long wait, the visa application.

Time to find the Cork screw tonight I think.
Old Jul 1st 2004, 4:27 am
Life is good

claire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to all
Default Re: TRA Times..we've got ours

Originally posted by terrym
Not 2 days ago I registered with this site and asked questions about the TRA time scales.

We were getting worried about how long ours was taking, we were at the 3 1/2 month stage.

Would you believe it! after all the banging on about it, we got the e-mail from our agent today saying that they have recieved a positive TRA determination.

It's always the way! Enjoy your wine!
Old Jul 1st 2004, 5:01 am
Carramar Perth

Springo is on a distinguished road

Originally posted by terrym

I am so pleased for you, well done

Terry are you saying the TRA took 14 weeks

Good liuk with the next stage

Julia
Old Jul 1st 2004, 11:22 am
Forum Regular

terrym is just really niceterrym is just really niceterrym is just really niceterrym is just really niceterrym is just really niceterrym is just really niceterrym is just really niceterrym is just really niceterrym is just really nice

Originally posted by Springo
I am so pleased for you, well done

Terry are you saying the TRA took 14 weeks

Good liuk with the next stage

Julia
Yeah, pretty much as far as we can make out.

We sent our application to our agent and I think they checked it and posted it about 2 weeks later to TRA.

Our personel count was 4 months, we guess that our agent took about 2 weeks to check etc.

I can't complain with the time they took, it was a positive outcome and we are very pleased, as you can imagine!

looking at past posts to this site it seems that queeries take up a lot of time, we're glad that our agent stopped any questions from happening.

Lets hope the next stage goes as well.
Old Jul 2nd 2004, 2:07 am
Forum Regular

marleintje is an unknown quantity at this point

Congrats, the first hurdle is taken. It's nice to hear that TRA have processed you in a reasonable timeframe, we're preparing for them at the moment...