TRA Skills Assessment

Old Nov 27th 2012, 12:07 am
Forum Regular

samb29 is just really nicesamb29 is just really nicesamb29 is just really nicesamb29 is just really nicesamb29 is just really nicesamb29 is just really nicesamb29 is just really nicesamb29 is just really nice
Default Re: TRA Skills Assessment

Im gonna attempt my TRA assessment solo.....do you know if you provided a transcript of results?

I have a BT apprenticeship certificate that states al qualifications on this.
BTEC certification states courses studied
I'll also send them my exam result from the SVQ which also states my SVQ/NVQ core skills ect

So will the above docs be enough or do I have to type one also?
Old Nov 27th 2012, 12:13 am
Shiny Arse Know All

ROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by samb29
Im gonna attempt my TRA assessment solo.....do you know if you provided a transcript of results?

I have a BT apprenticeship certificate that states al qualifications on this.
BTEC certification states courses studied
I'll also send them my exam result from the SVQ which also states my SVQ/NVQ core skills ect

So will the above docs be enough or do I have to type one also?
should be enough, i just sent the course transcripts and overall award HNC abd OND + certificate of apprenticeship.
Old Nov 27th 2012, 12:38 am
Forum Regular

samb29 is just really nicesamb29 is just really nicesamb29 is just really nicesamb29 is just really nicesamb29 is just really nicesamb29 is just really nicesamb29 is just really nicesamb29 is just really nice

Great thanks for the info....hopefully I should have all the docs required, I just hope if they require additional info they contact me rather than just reject the application as at $300 a pop it could be pricey Ha
Old Nov 27th 2012, 7:39 am
Shiny Arse Know All

ROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond repute

Great thanks for the info....hopefully I should have all the docs required, I just hope if they require additional info they contact me rather than just reject the application as at $300 a pop it could be pricey Ha
Good luck
Old Nov 28th 2012, 10:22 pm
Forum Regular

Thanks

When I get things certified does this need to be everything in the application or just certificates and passport copy?

Or do I need my payslips, work refs, summary of my roles on my own words all certified too?
Old Nov 29th 2012, 1:32 am
Shiny Arse Know All

Thanks

When I get things certified does this need to be everything in the application or just certificates and passport copy?

Or do I need my payslips, work refs, summary of my roles on my own words all certified too?
The lot I believe
Old Nov 29th 2012, 4:48 am
Forum Regular

Great thanks for that

Did you have to use any statutory declaration, I notice a few people have. I might as my employer for my apprenticeship won't give refs pre 2006 and another company I was with was taken over by the company I am now with doesn't exist and although ref goes back to date of other company they can't list old job details and ex manger is away now!

So might have to do one for apprenticeship ref and one for another ref!
Old Nov 29th 2012, 6:18 am
Shiny Arse Know All

Great thanks for that

Did you have to use any statutory declaration, I notice a few people have. I might as my employer for my apprenticeship won't give refs pre 2006 and another company I was with was taken over by the company I am now with doesn't exist and although ref goes back to date of other company they can't list old job details and ex manger is away now!

So might have to do one for apprenticeship ref and one for another ref!
Nope, 22 years straight with the RN Made things nice and easy
Old Nov 29th 2012, 9:36 am
Forum Regular

Anyone else had to do statutory declaration for ref or work experience?
Old Nov 29th 2012, 7:40 pm
Forum Regular

ROMFT_WO2RN since you have been through the TRA process...what is the actual process once submitted?

Does everyone get an interview or tested on their skills?
Old Nov 29th 2012, 8:21 pm
Worongary

steve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond repute

ROMFT_WO2RN since you have been through the TRA process...what is the actual process once submitted?

no its the luck of the draw, most don't see anything until the results arrive,

regards Steve
Old Nov 29th 2012, 8:23 pm
Shiny Arse Know All

I did mine in 2010 and it was simply an assessment of skills and experience. Vetassess were the ones doing trade tests etc. Believe they're merged but not sure on New process, sorry.
Old Dec 1st 2012, 1:40 am
Forum Regular

Please un delete my post I posted here as I have a good thread going but opened another to attract more of a specfic answer its only on 2 post hardly spamming is it!!!!
Old Dec 1st 2012, 1:44 am
Forum Regular

ROMFT_WO2RN did you have all your payslips certified or did you number them and class them as one document?
Old Dec 1st 2012, 2:16 am

Location: "What I did, I did without choice. In the name of peace and sanity."
mrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond repute

Please un delete my post I posted here as I have a good thread going but opened another to attract more of a specfic answer its only on 2 post hardly spamming is it!!!!
If you want this one undeleted, I'll delete the other thread. There is no need to have the same question spread over multiple places. So which do you want?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.