Wikiposts

TRA say yes!!

Old May 24th 2006, 7:46 pm
Forum Regular

ggbren will become famous soon enough
Default Re: TRA say yes!!

Originally Posted by mark 'n' joe
Hi

I think id check with your agent again to make sure. Im mithering if Royal Mail have lost it!!!

What are you applying to be assessed as?

Joex

unfortunately mark, i dont know if i trust my agent completely. =( i talked to them every week and they only say 1 thing, that they have sent the papers to tra. but every week, i email tra to confirm, and they tell me otherwise.
..we are being assessed as broadcast transmitter operator by the way, how about you?
Old May 24th 2006, 8:02 pm
visa holder

mark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ggbren
unfortunately mark, i dont know if i trust my agent completely. =( i talked to them every week and they only say 1 thing, that they have sent the papers to tra. but every week, i email tra to confirm, and they tell me otherwise.
..we are being assessed as broadcast transmitter operator by the way, how about you?
We are applying for carpenter/joiner (Mark is). Dont really know what to suggest. Good luck, hope you hear something soon.

Joex
Old May 24th 2006, 8:05 pm
Forum Regular

We are applying for carpenter/joiner (Mark is). Dont really know what to suggest. Good luck, hope you hear something soon.

Joex

LOL it's okay. =) anyways, am i correct?--that you also submitted yours last week of april , and still haven't received any acknowledgement as well? did you try sending tra an email ?
Old May 24th 2006, 8:18 pm
visa holder

mark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ggbren
LOL it's okay. =) anyways, am i correct?--that you also submitted yours last week of april , and still haven't received any acknowledgement as well? did you try sending tra an email ?

We posted ours on 12th may. Not emailed yet.

Joex
Old May 24th 2006, 8:38 pm
Forum Regular

well, then, goodluck on our application. give an update as soon as you receive an acknowledgement....thanks.
Old May 24th 2006, 9:23 pm
Hardwickgang6

> > Hi
    > > I think id check with your agent again to make sure. Im mithering
    > > if
    > > Royal Mail have lost it!!!
    > > What are you applying to be assessed as?
    > > Joex
    > well, then, goodluck on our application. give an update as soon as you
    > receive an acknowledgement....thanks.
    > --

Hi All,
Our agent sent ours off with Royal Mail, did not get any acknowledgement
letter but got positive result in 26 days. I am sure yours will arrive
pretty soon. Keep us posted and good luck.

The waiting is the hardest part.
Shelly

--
Posted via http://expatforums.com

Old May 24th 2006, 9:50 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Hardwickgang6
    > > Hi
    > > I think id check with your agent again to make sure. Im mithering
    > > if
    > > Royal Mail have lost it!!!
    > > What are you applying to be assessed as?
    > > Joex
    > well, then, goodluck on our application. give an update as soon as you
    > receive an acknowledgement....thanks.
    > --

Hi All,
Our agent sent ours off with Royal Mail, did not get any acknowledgement
letter but got positive result in 26 days. I am sure yours will arrive
pretty soon. Keep us posted and good luck.

The waiting is the hardest part.
Shelly

--

that is nice to hear...but what really worries me, is that TRA itself does not acknowledge the papers. =(
Old May 24th 2006, 10:01 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

curly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: TRA say yes!!

Originally Posted by Hardwickgang6
Hi All,
Just received an email from agent confirming that we got a positive
result from the TRA.
Now for the VISA

Thanks to all those who answered my questions.

Shelly

--

Congratulations !!!!! great feeling isn't it
Old May 24th 2006, 10:04 pm
BE Forum Addict

TeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud of

Congratulations.
Old May 24th 2006, 10:14 pm

Clippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond repute

Hi

I think id check with your agent again to make sure. Im mithering if Royal Mail have lost it!!!

What are you applying to be assessed as?

Joex
Lol, Joe I would have been exactly the same - I was 100% going to send ours Royal Mail, then when I looked into it it was only an extra £5 to send it by courier! So literally last minute change of plan
Old May 24th 2006, 10:53 pm
davidhu2

Hi Shelly

I am also a welder. Could you please send me template for reference
letter and any other
document like CV etc to for TRA? My email is [email protected]

Old May 26th 2006, 4:11 am
visa holder

Originally Posted by Clippies
Lol, Joe I would have been exactly the same - I was 100% going to send ours Royal Mail, then when I looked into it it was only an extra £5 to send it by courier! So literally last minute change of plan

Just received acknowledgement that TRA have received our application. At least we know they have received it, I can just worry about passing now!!

Joex
Old May 26th 2006, 5:10 am
Hardwickgang6

> > Lol, Joe I would have been exactly the same - I was 100% going to
    > > send
    > > ours Royal Mail, then when I looked into it it was only an extra £5
    > > to send it by courier! So literally last minute change of plan
    > Just received acknowledgement that TRA have received our application.
    > At least we know they have received it, I can just worry about
    > passing now!!
    > Joex
    > --

Hi Joe,
It shouldn't be too long now.
Ours was sent on 20th April
Cheque banked on 8th May
Assesment dated 11th May
TRA letter dated 16th May

Heard from our agent that we had passed on 24th May.

Went to the bank yesterday to order the draft for the visa, they said
that because of the bank holiday we should get it by the end of next
week.
It arrrived by post this morning, so visa will be sent to the agent on
Saturday and hopefully it will be on its way to Australia by the end of
next week.
Then all we can do is wait, and wait.

Good Luck to all those still waiting to here from the TRA it shouldn't
be too long now.

Shelly

--

Old May 26th 2006, 5:17 am

Clippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond repute

Just received acknowledgement that TRA have received our application. At least we know they have received it, I can just worry about passing now!!

Joex
OH MY GOD! That's so exciting!!! So tell me more, how did they acknowledge it? Was it by email or letter? What did they say? OMG! When did you send yours, I've forgotten?
Old May 26th 2006, 5:19 am
visa holder

Originally Posted by Clippies
OH MY GOD! That's so exciting!!! So tell me more, how did they acknowledge it? Was it by email or letter? What did they say? OMG! When did you send yours, I've forgotten?

They sent it by post. Just says that they have received application and payment and are processing it. I was shaking like a leaf opening the letter.

Joex

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.