Wikiposts

TRA in post

Old Nov 25th 2007, 6:53 am
Forum Regular

angela n steve is a jewel in the roughangela n steve is a jewel in the roughangela n steve is a jewel in the roughangela n steve is a jewel in the rough
Default TRA in post

HI ALL, just had to say TRA application in the post and hoping for the best. Will be needing some advice on medicals etc... if successful
Old Nov 25th 2007, 7:17 am
Forum Regular

MRG175 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: TRA in post

Originally Posted by angela n steve
HI ALL, just had to say TRA application in the post and hoping for the best. Will be needing some advice on medicals etc... if successful
Hi
Good luck with TRA, usually takes about 3 weeks.
Dosn't seem that long ago we started TRA and that was Feb07 now we've just finished meds.

Lee
Old Nov 25th 2007, 8:07 am
blood pressure so high!!!

silvernightthorn is just really nicesilvernightthorn is just really nicesilvernightthorn is just really nicesilvernightthorn is just really nicesilvernightthorn is just really nicesilvernightthorn is just really nicesilvernightthorn is just really nicesilvernightthorn is just really nice

OOOH us too!!! keep us informed ours was posed on 31st october heard nothing yet but my agent has sent us the next set of paperwork ready so as soon as its in we can bang the next bit in. Also look round for your closest med center and check prices then start saving.

ohh im just beside myself at the mo- i hate waiting on others
Old Nov 25th 2007, 9:06 am
BE Enthusiast

fairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by angela n steve
hey

good luck with the TRA ours went out on thursday so we are in the same boat!! keep the fingers crossed and hope we get a nice presie for xmas
Old Nov 25th 2007, 9:17 am
egghead4+becky

egghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud of

good luck, I remember that part!
we had our result back in a matter of weeks. I dont know whether this was influenced by our agents at all, but good luck
bec
Old Nov 25th 2007, 10:08 am
Forum Regular

cheltaz is a jewel in the roughcheltaz is a jewel in the roughcheltaz is a jewel in the roughcheltaz is a jewel in the rough

best of luck........mine took 3 weeks. I was postive i wasnt gunna get it but i did.......such a nice feeling when you get it though!youll be fine!
Old Nov 27th 2007, 2:36 am
Forum Regular

angela n steve is a jewel in the roughangela n steve is a jewel in the roughangela n steve is a jewel in the roughangela n steve is a jewel in the rough

Thanks for all the support. Nice to no other people in same boat. Looking at Nottingham for meds but unsure were to get police checks done?
Old Nov 27th 2007, 2:53 am
Finally in Melbourne!

ittakesages is just really niceittakesages is just really niceittakesages is just really niceittakesages is just really niceittakesages is just really niceittakesages is just really niceittakesages is just really niceittakesages is just really niceittakesages is just really niceittakesages is just really niceittakesages is just really nice

Hi
We had to apply to our local Police Force and they send it off to Scotland Yard. It takes up to 40 days and costs £10 each.
Old Nov 27th 2007, 4:37 am
Forum Regular

robertnhelen has a brilliant futurerobertnhelen has a brilliant futurerobertnhelen has a brilliant futurerobertnhelen has a brilliant futurerobertnhelen has a brilliant futurerobertnhelen has a brilliant future

Hey, I see you have signed up to BE then, you will get addicted

Good luck and fingers crossed

Rob, Helen & Caitlain
Old Nov 27th 2007, 5:44 am
Forum Regular

HI rob and helen

Am reading BE most nights now, so many relavant threads and so little time. UPS tracking says application recieved and signed for, even said who signed for it. Getting excited now and want to move to next stage

P S Thanks for scubba diving, it was fun. Tom not shut up about it.
Old Nov 30th 2007, 8:05 am
Forum Regular

ballesteros is on a distinguished road

GOOD LUCK !!!

Just posted ours!