Wikiposts

TRA plasterer help!

Old Oct 23rd 2011, 2:15 am
Forum Regular

dani5 has a brilliant futuredani5 has a brilliant futuredani5 has a brilliant futuredani5 has a brilliant futuredani5 has a brilliant futuredani5 has a brilliant future
Default TRA plasterer help!

My partner is a plasterer and started with a company in June 2007, he then completed his NVQ level 2 in July 2008 and apprenticeship in July 2009...

We are applying for his skills assessment through TRA but are unsure of how detailed his job description needs to be as he has qualifications also.
We have been told he needs to write a detailed description in the form of a statutory declaration and get it signed by a solicitor.

He has written this and it is about 2 sides of A4... is this enough?

any help would be much appreciated, thank you!! x
Old Oct 24th 2011, 4:50 pm
Forum Regular

PLASTERERFROMWALES is just really nicePLASTERERFROMWALES is just really nicePLASTERERFROMWALES is just really nicePLASTERERFROMWALES is just really nicePLASTERERFROMWALES is just really nicePLASTERERFROMWALES is just really nicePLASTERERFROMWALES is just really nicePLASTERERFROMWALES is just really nicePLASTERERFROMWALES is just really nicePLASTERERFROMWALES is just really nicePLASTERERFROMWALES is just really nice
Default Re: TRA plasterer help!

Hi, I think you will need to do more than two pages. Have a look at some of my previous posts on the subject and you will get more of an idea. Good luck with it all.
Old Oct 24th 2011, 10:15 pm
Forum Regular

PLASTERERFROMWALES is just really nicePLASTERERFROMWALES is just really nicePLASTERERFROMWALES is just really nicePLASTERERFROMWALES is just really nicePLASTERERFROMWALES is just really nicePLASTERERFROMWALES is just really nicePLASTERERFROMWALES is just really nicePLASTERERFROMWALES is just really nicePLASTERERFROMWALES is just really nicePLASTERERFROMWALES is just really nicePLASTERERFROMWALES is just really nice
Default Re: TRA plasterer help!

You need to cover everything that you do, my application was boring, longwinded, repetitive and around 100 pages ( it is different for everyone). I wrote about my training, an average day, my tools and uses, health and safety, quoting, marking, measuring etc. I also included photos of jobs and of myself working.
On the immi web site there should be a description of what a plasterer does - try to cover all the main tasks and duties.
Hope this helps.