Tra Help???????????

Old May 7th 2007, 2:57 pm
Just Joined

gemz is an unknown quantity at this point
Exclamation Tra Help???????????

Hi everyone!!!!
I am new here and just starting the TRA, my hubby is a barber and we have been told as he is a stylist he can apply as a hairdresser for the TRA even though he only does mens hair???? Is this right??? Also does anyone please please know where you can get a template to help you fill in the tra???
Thankyou in advance luvvies,
gem
Old May 7th 2007, 3:40 pm
BE Forum Addict

grahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Tra Help???????????

Originally Posted by gemz
Hi everyone!!!!
I am new here and just starting the TRA, my hubby is a barber and we have been told as he is a stylist he can apply as a hairdresser for the TRA even though he only does mens hair???? Is this right??? Also does anyone please please know where you can get a template to help you fill in the tra???
Thankyou in advance luvvies,
gem
Hello and welcome to the site.
Have a look at www.immi.gov.au it should answer a few of your questions.
If you need any more help, just ask. Good luck
Old May 7th 2007, 4:47 pm
BE Enthusiast

4Reids is a glorious beacon of light4Reids is a glorious beacon of light4Reids is a glorious beacon of light4Reids is a glorious beacon of light4Reids is a glorious beacon of light4Reids is a glorious beacon of light4Reids is a glorious beacon of light4Reids is a glorious beacon of light4Reids is a glorious beacon of light4Reids is a glorious beacon of light4Reids is a glorious beacon of light
Smile Re: Tra Help???????????

Hi,

My OH is a floor finisher so can't really help but just wanted to say welcome and good luck .

Tasha x
Old May 8th 2007, 12:07 pm
mers

mers is just really nicemers is just really nicemers is just really nicemers is just really nicemers is just really nicemers is just really nicemers is just really nicemers is just really nicemers is just really nicemers is just really nicemers is just really nice
Default Re: Tra Help???????????

Hi there, I am quite new to the site but have just got a positive skills assessment from the TRA. One thing I would say regarding the TRA form is to put as much detail in as possible. They need to know everything about your skill and don't presume they will know what a certain tool or job is, I had to put down every tool I use and as a diesel fitter that was quite a long list.
good luck and welcome to the site