Wikiposts

tra - help

Old Jul 7th 2004, 8:04 am
come on you reds!!!!!

eilish is an unknown quantity at this point
Default tra - help

can i just ask, do i have to give my husbands full employment history on the tra form or just the time he has worked for his current employer as a plasterer. he did qualify many years ago but went onto something else, due to lack of work in the trade.

we are going stni to tasmania(hopefully) and only need to prove 12 out of the last 18 months work history.

please help

helen
Old Jul 7th 2004, 8:26 am
BE Forum Addict

nosuchluck is on a distinguished road
Default Re: tra - help

Hi helen
my hubby is also a plasterer, has been since leaving school about 20 years ago, we put down all his employment history, got references from everyone he'd ever worked for, those that we couldn't get references from we did a Stat Dec to say why we couldn't get references. We also had to supply accounts, photos of his signwritten van, send any business cards too. If you need any further info pm me
kind regards
Rach x
Old Jul 7th 2004, 8:33 am
come on you reds!!!!!

rach, sent you a pm

ta
Old Jul 8th 2004, 12:03 am
Forum Regular

thebarkers is a jewel in the roughthebarkers is a jewel in the roughthebarkers is a jewel in the roughthebarkers is a jewel in the roughthebarkers is a jewel in the rough

Originally posted by eilish
can i just ask, do i have to give my husbands full employment history on the tra form or just the time he has worked for his current employer as a plasterer. he did qualify many years ago but went onto something else, due to lack of work in the trade.

we are going stni to tasmania(hopefully) and only need to prove 12 out of the last 18 months work history.

please help

helen
Hi helen
im affraid you have to send every thing
my husband is a chippie as rach's hubby has been in the trade since he left school
also had to do a few stat decs
get every thing you can

good luck michelle x
Old Jul 8th 2004, 12:27 am
Forum Regular

CK2B will become famous soon enough

Hi Helen

As has already been stated you need to include complete employment history. My husband took almost 8 years out of his trade and worked in different industry, we had to account for all this time out and provide evidence etc. It seems to be important that you leave no gaps in your history.

Regards
CK
Old Jul 8th 2004, 4:04 am
come on you reds!!!!!

ok, thanks for all your help

for the times when he wasn't working what do we do, state declaration???

if employers no longer exist what do we do?

i thought we only had to give employment history for the period of time necessary for stni(12 out of last 18 months)

helen