Wikiposts

TRA away

Old Jun 26th 2007, 1:57 am
Beach Bum

Location: living it large on the beautiful Mornington Penninsula
paul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud of
Default TRA away

Well I now join the waiting game. the courier has just called to pick up my TRA. So fingers toes and anything else I can cross will be crossed
Old Jun 26th 2007, 4:45 am
BE Enthusiast

kjc79 has a brilliant futurekjc79 has a brilliant futurekjc79 has a brilliant futurekjc79 has a brilliant futurekjc79 has a brilliant futurekjc79 has a brilliant future
Default Re: TRA away

Originally Posted by paul30
Well I now join the waiting game. the courier has just called to pick up my TRA. So fingers toes and anything else I can cross will be crossed
good luck paul30,

it wont be long if its anything like mine - sent the 1st june, agent phoned yesterday 25th to say it was successful

kath
Old Jun 26th 2007, 6:08 am
BE Enthusiast

DEEDEE01 has much to be proud ofDEEDEE01 has much to be proud ofDEEDEE01 has much to be proud ofDEEDEE01 has much to be proud ofDEEDEE01 has much to be proud ofDEEDEE01 has much to be proud ofDEEDEE01 has much to be proud ofDEEDEE01 has much to be proud ofDEEDEE01 has much to be proud ofDEEDEE01 has much to be proud ofDEEDEE01 has much to be proud of
Smile Re: TRA away

Hi Paul30,

Good luck with the TRA, I'm sure you'll get the answer your after !!

Don't worry if you don't hear straight away, I sent mine on 22nd May and didn't hear till 21st June, although this time scale is normal apparently.

Thanks and once again, good luck
Donna.
x
Old Jul 24th 2007, 12:19 am
Forum Regular

Inglewhite has a spectacular aura aboutInglewhite has a spectacular aura aboutInglewhite has a spectacular aura about

Hi Paul,
Shouldn't be too long now as I posted my tra off on 26/06/2207, received acknowledgement on 4/7/2007 and received positive assesment back today- 24/07/07 Yippee!!!!!!
Good Luck to all you still waiting.
Old Jul 24th 2007, 12:26 am
BE Forum Addict

Gonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Inglewhite
Hi Paul,
Shouldn't be too long now as I posted my tra off on 26/06/2207, received acknowledgement on 4/7/2007 and received positive assesment back today- 24/07/07 Yippee!!!!!!
Good Luck to all you still waiting.
well done.

good luck all - its nerve wracking isnt it - i cant believe mine has been only gone a week.
Old Jul 24th 2007, 12:53 am
BE Enthusiast

Ian444 is just really niceIan444 is just really niceIan444 is just really niceIan444 is just really niceIan444 is just really niceIan444 is just really niceIan444 is just really niceIan444 is just really nice

Hi Paul best of luck with your TRA.
Thanks for your help with my own, i'm hoping to get mine away next week.
Old Jul 24th 2007, 4:03 am
Beach Bum

paul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud of

just got home to a positive assesment from TRA as a chef so I think it's time to go celebrate
Old Jul 24th 2007, 4:12 am
Beach Bum

Originally Posted by Ian444
Hi Paul best of luck with your TRA.
Thanks for your help with my own, i'm hoping to get mine away next week.
Thqanks Ian hope everything goes well with your application
Old Jul 24th 2007, 8:00 pm
Forum Regular

Inglewhite has a spectacular aura aboutInglewhite has a spectacular aura aboutInglewhite has a spectacular aura about

Well done Paul-its a great feeling isn't it!worth all the waiting and worrying.

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!
Old Jul 24th 2007, 8:14 pm
BE Enthusiast

kjc79 has a brilliant futurekjc79 has a brilliant futurekjc79 has a brilliant futurekjc79 has a brilliant futurekjc79 has a brilliant futurekjc79 has a brilliant future

just got home to a positive assesment from TRA as a chef so I think it's time to go celebrate
CONGRATULATIONS all that hard work = next step to oz.....: