TRA assessment query

Old Jan 4th 2016, 6:10 pm
Forum Regular

samb29 is just really nicesamb29 is just really nicesamb29 is just really nicesamb29 is just really nicesamb29 is just really nicesamb29 is just really nicesamb29 is just really nicesamb29 is just really nice
Default TRA assessment query

Hi

I have just read the below statement and I am looking for some more info on this, as I cant find the answers on immi or in the wiki.

Does anyone know what visas or occupations this applies too?

I am looking at the 190 visa and my trade is telecoms.

If this applies to the above then what are my options, do I need to apply for a new one or can I requested an updated one from TRA?

I have a successful TRA assessment dated April 2013.

I have remained in the same working role from my assessment in 2013 until April 2015, and from April 2015 I am in a similar position to the others I included in my application in 2012/13.

Validity of TRA skills assessments
From 1 July 2014 skills assessments issued by TRA or a TRA approved RTO and lodged in support of certain types of skilled visa applications must be no older than three years from the date of issue. Skills assessments issued by TRA or a TRA approved RTO in support of visa applications lodged with the Department of Immigration and Border Protection prior to 1 July 2014 will not be affected.