Wikiposts

TRA application sent

Old Oct 25th 2004, 1:06 am
Potton to the Gold Coast

Rob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to behold
Smile TRA application sent

Just thought that i would let everyone know that my application to TRA has now been sent.

My occupation that is being assessed is Sheet Metal Worker (First Class), 4124-11.

Just the long wait now.................

Rob
Old Oct 25th 2004, 1:25 am

bridiej is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: TRA application sent

Excellent news!!!
Old Oct 25th 2004, 1:34 am
Potton to the Gold Coast

Rob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to behold
Smile Re: TRA application sent

Thanks!

Its been a long time coming but well worth all the hard work.

We started the whole process of emmigration back in January would you believe. One negative assessment from AIM and we are still in the running. Mind you i am 99.999% confident of a positoive assessment from TRA

Rob

Originally Posted by bridiej
Excellent news!!!
Old Oct 25th 2004, 1:52 am
Forum Regular

traceyandian has a brilliant futuretraceyandian has a brilliant futuretraceyandian has a brilliant futuretraceyandian has a brilliant futuretraceyandian has a brilliant futuretraceyandian has a brilliant futuretraceyandian has a brilliant futuretraceyandian has a brilliant future

Well done Rob! Its a bloomin nightmare isn't it?!

We sent off our 136 application Thursday - Ians a Welder (also on MODL) so i'll let you know when we hear something!

Take care...

Tracey
Old Oct 25th 2004, 2:03 am

madsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Rob Morton-Jone
Just thought that i would let everyone know that my application to TRA has now been sent.

My occupation that is being assessed is Sheet Metal Worker (First Class), 4124-11.

Rob

Good luck Rob
Donna.
Old Oct 25th 2004, 2:26 am
BE Enthusiast

dottyspots has much to be proud ofdottyspots has much to be proud ofdottyspots has much to be proud ofdottyspots has much to be proud ofdottyspots has much to be proud ofdottyspots has much to be proud ofdottyspots has much to be proud ofdottyspots has much to be proud ofdottyspots has much to be proud ofdottyspots has much to be proud ofdottyspots has much to be proud of

Best of luck Rob

Rob
Old Oct 25th 2004, 10:36 pm
BE Enthusiast

xxdebsonlinexx will become famous soon enoughxxdebsonlinexx will become famous soon enough

Rob
Well congrats Rob lol welcome to the que for the TRA you will need a comfy chair, flask, snacks and a lot of patience will keep fingers crossed foy ya

Debs xxxx
Old Oct 25th 2004, 10:48 pm

Originally Posted by xxdebsonlinexx
Well congrats Rob lol welcome to the que for the TRA you will need a comfy chair, flask, snacks and a lot of patience will keep fingers crossed foy ya

Debs xxxx
Hi Debs

My chair, flask and snacks are OK, but I'm all out of patience if you can spare some!!
Old Oct 25th 2004, 10:58 pm
BE Enthusiast

xxdebsonlinexx will become famous soon enoughxxdebsonlinexx will become famous soon enough

Hi Debs

My chair, flask and snacks are OK, but I'm all out of patience if you can spare some!!
aaaaww Bridie i know its terrible having to wait so long and especially as we know there is a shortage of trades poeple in SA . Im sure when it comes it would of been worth the wait
Old Oct 25th 2004, 11:09 pm
Just Joined

South g is an unknown quantity at this point

Rob
GOOD LUCK !!!!!!

south g
Old Oct 25th 2004, 11:34 pm
Potton to the Gold Coast

Thanks everyone.

My agent, Glenn Newton, has confirmed that current TRA processing times for fast tracked applications currently stand at 16 weeks. We expect a reply around the 11th of February 2005

Rob
Old Oct 25th 2004, 11:40 pm
BE Enthusiast

Thanks everyone.

My agent, Glenn Newton, has confirmed that current TRA processing times for fast tracked applications currently stand at 16 weeks. We expect a reply around the 11th of February 2005

Rob
MMM Not sure if this is right as i know of someone who has just got theirs and it took 11 weeks. I think it depends on what trade you do but all i know is its a long wait.
Even tho its 13 weeks for us we were looking at nov time so we dont expect anything back as yet but who knows i dont think they have a system where they do everyones in order.

Debs xxx
Old Oct 26th 2004, 12:05 am
Potton to the Gold Coast

I wonder if anyone is able to shed any light on how they process the applications.

I thought that you just get put in a queue, on the pile so to speak

Rob

Originally Posted by xxdebsonlinexx
MMM Not sure if this is right as i know of someone who has just got theirs and it took 11 weeks. I think it depends on what trade you do but all i know is its a long wait.
Even tho its 13 weeks for us we were looking at nov time so we dont expect anything back as yet but who knows i dont think they have a system where they do everyones in order.

Debs xxx
Old Oct 26th 2004, 12:41 am

I wonder if anyone is able to shed any light on how they process the applications.

I thought that you just get put in a queue, on the pile so to speak

Rob
I assumed they have different people for different trades.

It would make sense why some come quicker than others - either becuase there's more people assigned to that particular trade or that there are few applications under a trade.

Cant see how they can do it otherwise??

We're going under toolmaker and someone else got there's in just over 11 weeks from acknowledgement, so think Debs is right in that it does vary between trades.....
Old Oct 26th 2004, 1:38 am
Potton to the Gold Coast

Hope thats right then.

Just hope that there are not many sheet metal trades to be assessed :-))

I assumed they have different people for different trades.

It would make sense why some come quicker than others - either becuase there's more people assigned to that particular trade or that there are few applications under a trade.

Cant see how they can do it otherwise??

We're going under toolmaker and someone else got there's in just over 11 weeks from acknowledgement, so think Debs is right in that it does vary between trades.....

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.