Wikiposts

TRA application question.

Old Mar 20th 2004, 7:19 am
Just Joined

kalidas is an unknown quantity at this point
Default TRA application question.

Hi everyone,

Im just in the process of filling in my TRA assessment form with an occupation of "Graphic Pre Press Tradesperson" and have a question relating to question 5 on the application form that asks to list all Employment History. It asks for Employer name and address and then for Precise occupation or occupations with each employer.

Should I give just my job title for that employer or should I list my range of duties that I was requested to undertake?

How have other people filled in this section? and more importantly...was your assesment successful?

Any advice appreciated.
Old Mar 20th 2004, 7:52 am
Up The Arse!!

wengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: TRA application question.

Originally posted by kalidas
Hi everyone,

Im just in the process of filling in my TRA assessment form with an occupation of "Graphic Pre Press Tradesperson" and have a question relating to question 5 on the application form that asks to list all Employment History. It asks for Employer name and address and then for Precise occupation or occupations with each employer.

Should I give just my job title for that employer or should I list my range of duties that I was requested to undertake?

How have other people filled in this section? and more importantly...was your assesment successful?

Any advice appreciated.
have you requested statements from your employers yet
Old Mar 20th 2004, 8:21 am
Just Joined

kalidas is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by wengerboy
have you requested statements from your employers yet
Yea, got all my employer statements that I can get my hands on.

One or two I cant get because the company isnt opperational any more, but they date back to 1992 and beyond
Old Mar 20th 2004, 8:26 am
BE Enthusiast

Gravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by kalidas
Yea, got all my employer statements that I can get my hands on.

One or two I cant get because the company isnt opperational any more, but they date back to 1992 and beyond

Hi Kalidas
I've sent you an email. Hope it answers a few of your questions.

Graham