TRA Application

Old Aug 5th 2008, 10:11 pm
Forum Regular

Chris N Lora will become famous soon enoughChris N Lora will become famous soon enough
Default TRA Application

Hi all, this is our 1st post.We sent off our TRA to canberra on July 26th, just wondering how long it will take to make a decision for Hairdressing etc.
Old Aug 5th 2008, 10:18 pm
Forum Regular

trevamather is a jewel in the roughtrevamather is a jewel in the roughtrevamather is a jewel in the roughtrevamather is a jewel in the roughtrevamather is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: TRA Application

Hi
it usually takes 20 working days..or it did with ours last year
Trev
Old Aug 5th 2008, 10:20 pm
BE Forum Addict

mad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Chris N Lora
Hi all, this is our 1st post.We sent off our TRA to canberra on July 26th, just wondering how long it will take to make a decision for Hairdressing etc.
Hello and welcome to B.Es mad house TRA usually take around 4 to 6 weeks, all I can say is sit back relax and enjoy the ride, good luck with the TRA
Old Aug 5th 2008, 10:22 pm
BE Forum Addict

mad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by trevamather
Hi
it usually takes 20 working days..or it did with ours last year
Trev
20 days wow that was quick
Old Aug 6th 2008, 7:32 pm
BE Enthusiast

loubiegreen is just really niceloubiegreen is just really niceloubiegreen is just really niceloubiegreen is just really niceloubiegreen is just really niceloubiegreen is just really niceloubiegreen is just really niceloubiegreen is just really niceloubiegreen is just really niceloubiegreen is just really niceloubiegreen is just really nice

Ours was definately back within 25 days from leaving here to returning to our house.

Kind regards and good luck.

Lou xx
Old Aug 6th 2008, 8:17 pm
Diz
one step closer!

Diz is just really niceDiz is just really niceDiz is just really niceDiz is just really niceDiz is just really niceDiz is just really niceDiz is just really niceDiz is just really niceDiz is just really niceDiz is just really niceDiz is just really nice
Smile Re: TRA Application

we sent ours via dhl on 21st july, it was received by TRA on 24th july, they sent us notification of receipt dated 25th july which we received 31st july. we are waiting with baited breath! application is for gas fitter (modl) Diz x
Old Aug 6th 2008, 8:21 pm
Forum Regular

Chris N Lora will become famous soon enoughChris N Lora will become famous soon enough

Wow, thats really quick.

Thanks for all the replies, this is our 1st attempt at TRA and we are going solo, fingers crossed it goes well.

We are also going to do our own 175 if the TRA is successfull any tips you guys may have will help along the way!!!
Old Aug 6th 2008, 8:23 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Diz
we sent ours via dhl on 21st july, it was received by TRA on 24th july, they sent us notification of receipt dated 25th july which we received 31st july. we are waiting with baited breath! application is for gas fitter (modl) Diz x
We sent ours via the post office recorded delivery service to Canberra on july 25th, I had to call them last night and they said its still not been recieved as of yet

Last edited by Chris N Lora; Aug 6th 2008 at 8:26 pm.
Old Aug 6th 2008, 8:31 pm
Diz
one step closer!

Diz is just really niceDiz is just really niceDiz is just really niceDiz is just really niceDiz is just really niceDiz is just really niceDiz is just really niceDiz is just really niceDiz is just really niceDiz is just really niceDiz is just really nice
Smile Re: TRA Application

ours weighed nearly 1kg and cost us £50. i think the only thing we didn't put in was the kitchen sink! we took the advice of more is better - i just hope we covered everything (no agent). i will let you know as soon as we know the outcome Diz x
We sent ours via the post office recorded delivery service to Canberra on july 25th, I had to call them last night and they said its still not been recieved as of yet
Old Aug 6th 2008, 8:50 pm
Forum Regular

My wife is applying to be assessed as she is a hairdresser, ours weighed in at 0.125kg.... it is really confusing, we sent all our information which was required and gave a very indepth account of what she does obviously our kitchen sink is lighter then yours lol.

we stewed over it for 3 months before we submitted it. but fingers crossed it will be ok.

Just got confirmation from royal mail it is with the overseas postal service. will not use them again!!! to slow.
Old Aug 7th 2008, 8:46 pm
Forum Regular

Annehe28 is just really niceAnnehe28 is just really niceAnnehe28 is just really niceAnnehe28 is just really niceAnnehe28 is just really niceAnnehe28 is just really niceAnnehe28 is just really niceAnnehe28 is just really niceAnnehe28 is just really nice

My wife is applying to be assessed as she is a hairdresser, ours weighed in at 0.125kg.... it is really confusing, we sent all our information which was required and gave a very indepth account of what she does obviously our kitchen sink is lighter then yours lol.

we stewed over it for 3 months before we submitted it. but fingers crossed it will be ok.

Just got confirmation from royal mail it is with the overseas postal service. will not use them again!!! to slow.
Good luck with TRA. I'm also a hairdresser i found out 4 to 6 weeks after submitting.
Hopefully it will arrive there soon and will be turned around quickly.
Best of luck

Anne
Old Aug 19th 2008, 2:42 pm
Forum Regular

tezluelle is on a distinguished road

I sent mine on the 5th August, infact I've just posted another thread asking if I should expect confirmation which I can see is the case now! I am really worried that I have received no confirmation and the TRA are yet to reply to the mail I sent yesterday

If it has got lost I will have to get everything certified again and also apply for another international chq, a bloody nightmare! Not that there is any hurry since the housing markets that dead at the mo it looks like we will never sell to move anyway!
Old Aug 19th 2008, 2:58 pm
JAK
BE Enthusiast

JAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud of

My OH's TRA application took 18 days but we never received a confirmation. It was done through an agent.
Old Aug 19th 2008, 5:01 pm
Forum Regular

TRA have ack'd our application as August 14th ... and said 10 working days as it is on the MODL .. bu seems to be a bad time as all TRA seem to be rejected.
Old Aug 19th 2008, 5:20 pm
Forum Regular

Annehe28 is just really niceAnnehe28 is just really niceAnnehe28 is just really niceAnnehe28 is just really niceAnnehe28 is just really niceAnnehe28 is just really niceAnnehe28 is just really niceAnnehe28 is just really niceAnnehe28 is just really nice

TRA have ack'd our application as August 14th ... and said 10 working days as it is on the MODL .. bu seems to be a bad time as all TRA seem to be rejected.
Don't panic. I put mine to the back of my mind as our agent was on holiday whilst mine was being assessed so in th end it took a little longer for me to find out that i was successful.
If you think that you've covered everything then thats the best that can be done for now.
Good luck and I hope it works out for you.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.