TRA

Old Sep 7th 2007, 7:22 am
Forum Regular

nell71 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default TRA

i sent my application off to the tra about 3 weeks ago and i've heard nothing no e-mail nothing.is this normal? does it take longer than 3 weeks? its just that it said on the tra website that if your trade was on the modl it tries to process your applicaton in 10 days.

if anyone is currently appling can you let me know how your gettig on.

thanks
Old Sep 7th 2007, 7:32 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: TRA

Originally Posted by nell71
i sent my application off to the tra about 3 weeks ago and i've heard nothing no e-mail nothing.is this normal? does it take longer than 3 weeks? its just that it said on the tra website that if your trade was on the modl it tries to process your applicaton in 10 days.

thanks

The TRA has been undergoing changes lately, I would hazard a guess that they are currently doing their best and you should be patient.

From previous posts you're looking at around 4 - 8 weeks including postage time.
Old Sep 7th 2007, 7:35 am
BE Forum Addict

Teliko21 has a reputation beyond reputeTeliko21 has a reputation beyond reputeTeliko21 has a reputation beyond reputeTeliko21 has a reputation beyond reputeTeliko21 has a reputation beyond reputeTeliko21 has a reputation beyond reputeTeliko21 has a reputation beyond reputeTeliko21 has a reputation beyond reputeTeliko21 has a reputation beyond reputeTeliko21 has a reputation beyond reputeTeliko21 has a reputation beyond repute

thanks
MAybe they are trying to wheedle out all the applications using pathway D so they can return them straight away or maybe they got snowed under with applications before the changes on the 1st Sept. I think the process takes awhile though but hopefully someone who has been through it will let you know.
Old Sep 7th 2007, 8:43 am
BE Forum Addict

steveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to behold
Exclamation Re: TRA

Hi, we have just been though the tra and ours took 5 weeks to come back so hang tight it will happen

tina
Old Sep 7th 2007, 12:44 pm
Forum Regular

nell71 is an unknown quantity at this point

cheers all

did you get an e-mail before you got the paperwork back through the post tina
Old Sep 7th 2007, 1:53 pm
aka DORIS

wardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond repute

Took ours exactly 28 days including postage back in January.
Old Sep 7th 2007, 1:55 pm
Account Closed

Nu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really nice

cheers all

Our TRA took ages. We used an agent too. 3 months if i remember.
Old Sep 7th 2007, 2:58 pm
BE Enthusiast

rocket01 is a splendid one to beholdrocket01 is a splendid one to beholdrocket01 is a splendid one to beholdrocket01 is a splendid one to beholdrocket01 is a splendid one to beholdrocket01 is a splendid one to beholdrocket01 is a splendid one to beholdrocket01 is a splendid one to beholdrocket01 is a splendid one to beholdrocket01 is a splendid one to beholdrocket01 is a splendid one to behold

Mine took 2 weeks for my 1st TRA, then about 3 weeks for my appeal, which I received yesterday.
Old Sep 7th 2007, 3:33 pm
Just Joined

Danic is an unknown quantity at this point

Sent mine off on the 21st August, was received by them on the 24th and I`ve heard nothing yet.
Old Sep 7th 2007, 3:54 pm
Just Joined

Tony the plasterer is a jewel in the roughTony the plasterer is a jewel in the roughTony the plasterer is a jewel in the roughTony the plasterer is a jewel in the rough

thanks
Hi we did tra ourselves, self employed, sent on 16th of August DHL Courier, arrived in oz on the 21st of August signed for. Haven't heard anything yet. Been told by others you get acknowledged by a letter from tra! unless you have agent then they send u email. This is usually sent two weeks after your tra in and then usually you get a result after a month. Due to loads of people sending their tras in all at once as some skills now been assessed by vetassses, joiners, plumbers etc,
there is probably a backlog.
Old Sep 7th 2007, 4:44 pm
The Marriott's

kev9672jedi will become famous soon enough

We sent our TRA just over two weeks ago, we are using an agent and they said the current processing time is one month so dont worry its probably coming soon. We are also on th MODL list

Good Luck Julie
Old Sep 7th 2007, 5:07 pm
Forum Regular

york1e is on a distinguished road

Can anyone tell me does the change in TRA come in to effect after 1st sept
ie if you submitted your forms before this date will you be ok, i sent mine in on 28/08/07
Old Sep 7th 2007, 5:24 pm
Bring it On

Funkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud of

cheers all

Our TRA took 6 weeks to arrive and that is on MODL.

We received no email. Just an acknowledgement that it had been received and then the letter saying we had passed.
Old Sep 7th 2007, 11:40 pm
BE Forum Addict

johnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of light

thanks
My TRA application, 136 SIR non-MODL was sent on 10th August and received on the 14th. My agent received a letter saying I had failed mine on 5th September so only 3 weeks to process.

Johnnyyt
Old Sep 8th 2007, 12:19 am
BE Forum Addict

Teliko21 has a reputation beyond reputeTeliko21 has a reputation beyond reputeTeliko21 has a reputation beyond reputeTeliko21 has a reputation beyond reputeTeliko21 has a reputation beyond reputeTeliko21 has a reputation beyond reputeTeliko21 has a reputation beyond reputeTeliko21 has a reputation beyond reputeTeliko21 has a reputation beyond reputeTeliko21 has a reputation beyond reputeTeliko21 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by york1e
Can anyone tell me does the change in TRA come in to effect after 1st sept
ie if you submitted your forms before this date will you be ok, i sent mine in on 28/08/07
The changes affect any applications that they haven't processed yet.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.