bridiej is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Tra

Originally Posted by dottyspots
Well, I phoned and was told that a decision was expected next week :scared:

Excellent news...!!!!!!!!!

When did you submit yours???
Old Oct 29th 2004, 1:33 am
BE Enthusiast

dottyspots has much to be proud ofdottyspots has much to be proud ofdottyspots has much to be proud ofdottyspots has much to be proud ofdottyspots has much to be proud ofdottyspots has much to be proud ofdottyspots has much to be proud ofdottyspots has much to be proud ofdottyspots has much to be proud ofdottyspots has much to be proud ofdottyspots has much to be proud of

Mid-july, received on the 15th (if I remember right without checking).

Originally Posted by bridiej
Excellent news...!!!!!!!!!

When did you submit yours???
Old Oct 29th 2004, 6:26 am
BE Enthusiast

The Druid is on a distinguished road

[QUOTE=dottyspots]Sent you lucky vibes Fingers crossed

Dottyspots.................. I got every thing crossed....................waiting for that lucky thwump..........................................

Bet you wished you never phoned, why o why couldn't they say Ye or Ne in the e-mail, dont you just feek like wringing some ones neck.....................

Thanks any way, will post outcome on Monday no doubt, takes post about a week from Aus
Old Oct 30th 2004, 12:03 am

possoms is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by dottyspots
Mid-july, received on the 15th (if I remember right without checking).
Fingers crossed for you dotty hopefully we also should hear something soon we sent ours 23rd June our agent says if we not heard anything by mid nov he will contact them

Kay
Old Oct 30th 2004, 3:05 am
BE Enthusiast

dottyspots has much to be proud ofdottyspots has much to be proud ofdottyspots has much to be proud ofdottyspots has much to be proud ofdottyspots has much to be proud ofdottyspots has much to be proud ofdottyspots has much to be proud ofdottyspots has much to be proud ofdottyspots has much to be proud ofdottyspots has much to be proud ofdottyspots has much to be proud of

That is a while I hope it's because they're so in awe of the application, they needed to get a second opinion

I'm sure something good will come to you soon!

Originally Posted by possoms
Fingers crossed for you dotty hopefully we also should hear something soon we sent ours 23rd June our agent says if we not heard anything by mid nov he will contact them

Kay