Is this too much of a "nudge" for my CO??

Old Feb 6th 2006, 4:58 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Is this too much of a "nudge" for my CO??

Originally Posted by deanmhunt
Thanks for that just had a good laugh. This is deans wife Tracey, deans to stressed with co lady to reply at the moment.
I'm sure you'll get it within the next few weeks. You both need to take a break, go have a meal and a good laugh or something. We did that, then the damn Agent woke us up at 6.30 the next day and told us we had our Visa.

Typical.
Old Feb 6th 2006, 5:01 pm
Forum Regular

deanmhunt has much to be proud ofdeanmhunt has much to be proud ofdeanmhunt has much to be proud ofdeanmhunt has much to be proud ofdeanmhunt has much to be proud ofdeanmhunt has much to be proud ofdeanmhunt has much to be proud ofdeanmhunt has much to be proud ofdeanmhunt has much to be proud ofdeanmhunt has much to be proud ofdeanmhunt has much to be proud of
Smile Re: Is this too much of a "nudge" for my CO??

Originally Posted by WendyC
I'm sure you'll get it within the next few weeks. You both need to take a break, go have a meal and a good laugh or something. We did that, then the damn Agent woke us up at 6.30 the next day and told us we had our Visa.

Typical.
Fancy child minding then. We have no agent and get up at 5am everymorning to check emails even sat & sunday you never know lol.
Old Feb 6th 2006, 5:14 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

Fancy child minding then.
No ta, I'll not. Thanks for offering though!!

We have no agent and get up at 5am everymorning to check emails even sat & sunday you never know lol.

I got up early every morning over Christmas and New year, I knew they were closed but I couldn't help myself.

I checked at least three times a day, even though it was night time.

It really does take over your life.
Old Feb 6th 2006, 5:22 pm
Love it here!

SalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of light

There's a Nottingham meet on 25th Feb if you fancy it???
Could have a chat and a laugh about this.....cos you should've heard by then??!!
Old Feb 6th 2006, 5:44 pm
Suzy's Mummy too!

Jonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond repute

We also are *waiting* and have been since early January, so I sent this to my CO....

Dear XXXXX,

I have heard from the LCU on the 23rd January to confirm that the MOC was processing our medicals.

I am concerned as I have not yet heard of any decisions made, yet acquaintances of mine have received their visas even though they submitted their applications (including medicals) after the date we submitted ours.

Please could you advise if anything has been sent to me that I may not have yet received?

Regards,

I got this reply back this AM:

Dear Mr XXXXXXX

Thank you for your email.

I am pleased to confirm that all family members have now met the health requirement. Your file is currently being retrieved and delivered to me so that I can make a thorough and hopefully final assessment of your application. I will email you with any updates or further requests.

Please note that visa application processing times do vary depending on many factors. I can say that once all criteria are met, visas can be granted. Often this depends on how quickly applicants respond and the quality of the information they provide. Medicals can also cause delays, both in securing an appointment and with finalising the result.

Kind regards,

XXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Adelaide Skilled Processing Centre
Department of Immigration & Multicultural Affairs GPO Box 1638 Adelaide SA 5001 AUSTRALIA

So, provided you are not too harsh you should get a polite response as we did!

Claire
x
Old Feb 6th 2006, 6:05 pm

Anne4Terry is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by Jonahs_mummy
We also are *waiting* and have been since early January, so I sent this to my CO....

Dear XXXXX,

I have heard from the LCU on the 23rd January to confirm that the MOC was processing our medicals.

I am concerned as I have not yet heard of any decisions made, yet acquaintances of mine have received their visas even though they submitted their applications (including medicals) after the date we submitted ours.

Please could you advise if anything has been sent to me that I may not have yet received?

Regards,

Dear Mr XXXXXXX

I am pleased to confirm that all family members have now met the health requirement. Your file is currently being retrieved and delivered to me so that I can make a thorough and hopefully final assessment of your application. I will email you with any updates or further requests.

Please note that visa application processing times do vary depending on many factors. I can say that once all criteria are met, visas can be granted. Often this depends on how quickly applicants respond and the quality of the information they provide. Medicals can also cause delays, both in securing an appointment and with finalising the result.

Kind regards,

XXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Department of Immigration & Multicultural Affairs GPO Box 1638 Adelaide SA 5001 AUSTRALIA

Claire
x
When did you get that reply Claire? That looks really positive to me and I think it could be time to start to get excited
Old Feb 6th 2006, 6:14 pm
Forum Regular

deanmhunt has much to be proud ofdeanmhunt has much to be proud ofdeanmhunt has much to be proud ofdeanmhunt has much to be proud ofdeanmhunt has much to be proud ofdeanmhunt has much to be proud ofdeanmhunt has much to be proud ofdeanmhunt has much to be proud ofdeanmhunt has much to be proud ofdeanmhunt has much to be proud ofdeanmhunt has much to be proud of

Dear XXXXX,

Regards,

Dear Mr XXXXXXX

Kind regards,

XXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Claire
x
Hi Claire, you got a nice response from them, all we seem to get is a machine, if were lucky that is.
Its just so frustrating because we to had our meds on 12 Jan posted off on 14 and not heard anything since, so not even sure if they have received what they have requested, but think we would have had an email from them if they were waiting on us I'm sure.
Think we will just take a step back and chill a little, and wait and wait some more !!!!!
Good luck with yours anyway sounds promising. Tracey xx
Old Feb 6th 2006, 6:25 pm
Worongary

steve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond repute

Hi everyone.I need some advice.
I'll explain.
We have been waiting 6 months now since receipt of our 136 application, have done meds & police checks which were posted on 14th Jan along with requested payslips. We have heard nothing. Here is a copy of email I'd like to send but would like to know if it is justified or just a bit too much????
Should I send it or be patient and wait some more???
Asked politely for an update & just got an automated response, stating offshore apps were taking up to 12months.
THIS IS THE EMAIL I WANT TO SEND:-

This is really not a helpful answer, I am lead to believe there is a shortage of people with my chosen occupation on the SOL and the MODL especially in WA.
My first conformation from your office stated that I would have a definite answer within about 6 months, the 6 months are due to end this week, now you are implying that I may have to wait a further 6 months because I am offshore. All I am asking is that you clarify the situation & give me an update as to whether you have received all the relevant information i.e. medicals, payslips & police checks.
I don't think this is an unreasonable request & I would appreciate a personal answer.
definate no no

i sent our meds pcc checks 5/6 jan 06

sent an email late jan
have you recived all our meds pcc`c etc
and do you need anymore information

we do not normally acknowledge reciept of docs
we will be in touch

pissed me off no end but then

and hey presto last fri 4-2-06 we were as happy as can be
when we recieved the visa grant email

i know the wait makes for stress
but bite your lip its almost over

all the best

regards steve
Old Feb 6th 2006, 6:30 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by steve`o
definate no no

i sent our meds pcc checks 5/6 jan 06

sent an email late jan
have you recived all our meds pcc`c etc
and do you need anymore information

we do not normally acknowledge reciept of docs
we will be in touch

pissed me off no end but then

and hey presto last fri 4-2-06 we were as happy as can be
when we recieved the visa grant email

i know the wait makes for stress
but bite your lip its almost over

all the best

regards steve
Pleased it's not just us then cheers.x
Best of luck 2 you and yours xx be happy xx
Old Feb 6th 2006, 6:30 pm
Suzy's Mummy too!

Jonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Anne4Terry
When did you get that reply Claire? That looks really positive to me and I think it could be time to start to get excited
Hiya Anne
We got that at 12.10am this morning!
Not counting my chickens yet but hoping shall we say! LOL
Claire
x
Old Feb 6th 2006, 6:36 pm

amanda76 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hiya Anne
We got that at 12.10am this morning!
Not counting my chickens yet but hoping shall we say! LOL
Claire
x

oh claire

im watching you!!!!!

like i watched your pregnancy!!! LOL

mand
Old Feb 6th 2006, 7:10 pm
Gill Palmer

Dear XXXXX,

Regards,

Dear Mr XXXXXXX

Kind regards,

XXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Claire
x
Hi, Claire

Just wanted to say that I think the way you handled things was superb.

My advice to Dean & Tracey would be to copy your letter verbatim and send it. The worst that can happen is that they will be ignored, or get a robotic reply, so it is worth a go, I reckon - and it will help them to avoid chewing their fingernails up to their armpits because one feels so helpess when one doesn't know what is happening. Doing something positive will definitely help them to feel better. I reckon it is best to avoid anything that DIMIA could regard as Whingeing Pom Stuff! If T&D want to bash someone, they'd be safer to bash the Mods on this site rather than DIMIA, because the Mods understand the stress and won't take it personally!

Cheers

Gill

Old Feb 6th 2006, 7:14 pm
Suzy's Mummy too!

Thanks for your comments Gill - to be honest I was well nervous about sending it but bit the bullet as we were going nutso waiting like the OP.
Claire
x
Originally Posted by Gill Palmer
Hi, Claire

My advice to Dean & Tracey would be to copy your letter verbatim and send it. The worst that can happen is that they will be ignored, or get a robotic reply, so it is worth a go, I reckon - and it will help them to avoid chewing their fingernails up to their armpits because one feels so helpess when one doesn't know what is happening. Doing something positive will definitely help them to feel better. I reckon it is best to avoid anything that DIMIA could regard as Whingeing Pom Stuff! If T&D want to bash someone, they'd be safer to bash the Mods on this site rather than DIMIA, because the Mods understand the stress and won't take it personally!

Cheers

Gill
Old Feb 6th 2006, 7:18 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Gill Palmer
Hi, Claire

Cheers

Gill
Thanks for that gill, think we may have calmed down a tad now, and will just wait for a few more weeks before we rip someone's head off lol thanks again Tracey xx
Old Feb 7th 2006, 12:48 am
BE Enthusiast

mvt550 is a glorious beacon of lightmvt550 is a glorious beacon of lightmvt550 is a glorious beacon of lightmvt550 is a glorious beacon of lightmvt550 is a glorious beacon of lightmvt550 is a glorious beacon of lightmvt550 is a glorious beacon of lightmvt550 is a glorious beacon of lightmvt550 is a glorious beacon of lightmvt550 is a glorious beacon of lightmvt550 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by WendyC
Dear XXXX
I was just wondering if you would please give me the damn visa

Thanks

Only kidding x

or something like that
Wendy,
Fantastic! I haven't had such a good laugh for ages - especially not related to this immigration malarky!
Cheers for that.

Madhu

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.