Time Scales on 189 Visa

Old Aug 15th 2019, 8:45 pm
Just Joined

Archi_Lots is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Time Scales on 189 Visa

Hi everyone,

My partner and I are looking to apply for a 189 Visa. I have just completed the PTE Academic Test and we have our Skills Assessment. Next step is to lodge the expression of interest. Has anyone done this over the last few months, what are times scales like?

Thanks
Old Aug 15th 2019, 11:06 pm
BE Enthusiast

TeeTMI has a reputation beyond reputeTeeTMI has a reputation beyond reputeTeeTMI has a reputation beyond reputeTeeTMI has a reputation beyond reputeTeeTMI has a reputation beyond reputeTeeTMI has a reputation beyond reputeTeeTMI has a reputation beyond reputeTeeTMI has a reputation beyond reputeTeeTMI has a reputation beyond reputeTeeTMI has a reputation beyond reputeTeeTMI has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Time Scales on 189 Visa

The time scales following submission of a 189 EOI vary considerably over time (https://taylormadeimmigration.com/DaystoInvite). At the last published round (July) invitations were sent to people with 80+ points (with 80 points the deeming date was 13/05/2019).
Given the reduced quota of visas for 189 visas this year, plus the additional new points criteria to be added in November it is difficult to predict into the future...
Old Aug 17th 2019, 7:51 pm
Just Joined

Archi_Lots is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks!

Also are you required to have a medical examination for the 189 Visa?
Old Aug 17th 2019, 10:40 pm
Alone again, naturally

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Archi_Lots View Post
Thanks!

Also are you required to have a medical examination for the 189 Visa?
Yes