Wikiposts

Time Requirement for PCC in Pakistan.

Old Nov 4th 2009, 6:55 pm
Forum Regular

itprofessional has a brilliant futureitprofessional has a brilliant futureitprofessional has a brilliant futureitprofessional has a brilliant futureitprofessional has a brilliant futureitprofessional has a brilliant futureitprofessional has a brilliant futureitprofessional has a brilliant future
Default Time Requirement for PCC in Pakistan.

Can anyone tell me "How much time it takes in PAKISTAN for police clearance certificate"??

PAKISTANI MEMBERS ARE REQUESTED TO REPLY AS WELL.

As I have applied in last month .... I am trying to figure out the plan for next steps.
Old Nov 4th 2009, 7:12 pm
Forum Regular

AsadsBride is just really niceAsadsBride is just really niceAsadsBride is just really niceAsadsBride is just really niceAsadsBride is just really niceAsadsBride is just really niceAsadsBride is just really niceAsadsBride is just really nice
Default Re: Time Requirement for PCC in Pakistan.

Hey, It depends on which medium have you applied through.

If you are in Pakistan and applied personally you can get it within days. However, if you have applied through a Pakistani consulate overseas then it may take months and there are chances that it may never arrive.

If you have applied through a relative that would also be quick

So which, medium you've used?

Regards
Old Nov 4th 2009, 7:52 pm
Forum Regular

xuberant is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by itprofessional
Can anyone tell me "How much time it takes in PAKISTAN for police clearance certificate"??

PAKISTANI MEMBERS ARE REQUESTED TO REPLY AS WELL.

As I have applied in last month .... I am trying to figure out the plan for next steps.
Within a week, if you r in lahore.
Old Nov 12th 2009, 9:40 pm
Banned

kickboxer121 is an unknown quantity at this point

I got mine i about 3 days but pursued it personally at every stage (Affidavit at court,CCPO Office, Local Police Station etc)
Old Nov 12th 2009, 10:35 pm
BE Enthusiast

mustafa_jaleel is an unknown quantity at this point

3-4 days, and free of cost now
Old Dec 2nd 2009, 10:54 am
playing dumb

thejohnhagen has a spectacular aura aboutthejohnhagen has a spectacular aura aboutthejohnhagen has a spectacular aura about

Could anyone guide me the steps for taking PCC I am in KHI.
Old Dec 2nd 2009, 11:13 am
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by thejohnhagen
Could anyone guide me the steps for taking PCC I am in KHI.
Why would you need to apply for a police clearance? You haven't even got your skills assessment back yet.
Old Dec 3rd 2009, 2:46 am
playing dumb

thejohnhagen has a spectacular aura aboutthejohnhagen has a spectacular aura aboutthejohnhagen has a spectacular aura about

I think I am a little impatient with all the waiting game about my application. anywayz I want my application to be processed as fast as possible you know I am from HR country. Would it be wrong if I can furnish a second PCC if CO asked me in later stages. Still long way to go and u r rite Dorothy that I didnt get my assesments results yet.
Old Dec 3rd 2009, 9:03 am
Just Joined

jeany123 is an unknown quantity at this point

I was living in Karachi. Previously the PCC was being handeled by Town Police office, but for the last two years this process has gone to the DSP office of the region. I was living in Central Karachi, but I had to go for the PCC to the DSP office of West Zone. Just go to your TP (Town Police Office) and ask them which is the concerned DSP office and report there. They have a seprate branch for Immigration PCCs. They will give you the forms. Please dont forget to take with you the PCC request email copy (in case you have been asked to obtain a PCC by your CO/or just take a print out of online application acknowledgement with you).
Try to take the photographs, passport copy and other relevant documents along. They will generally tell you that they will send it to your area Police Station themselves, but be smart and ....., if you get the opportuntity to take it yourself by hand , do it. Sometimes you need to grease their hands (No more than 200 or 300).Thereafter you have to bring two people from your neighbourhood, who are living near you, and their address on NIC should be of the same locality. Once you are at the PS, The "head moharar" or PS will mark your verfication letter to an ASI. Then you have to also tackle him or else he will really screw you and delay your job (you know what I mean). Once your file is complete with the ASI. You have to take the file back to the TP office, they will forward it to the DSP office. Again here you can also offer your candidacy to do it yourself ofcourse (.......). Once you get the stamp on your file, take the file to the DSP office and you will get a PCC from the DSP office. Agian DSP office will not be so generous to give you your certificae easily (.......).
Please be precise with the dates, as they will not issue a duplicate or therre will be no chance of correction once the certificae is issued, else you will have to go through the tire process once agian.
I hope this will help you.
Regards
Jeany
Old Dec 3rd 2009, 1:12 pm
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by thejohnhagen
I think I am a little impatient with all the waiting game about my application. anywayz I want my application to be processed as fast as possible you know I am from HR country. Would it be wrong if I can furnish a second PCC if CO asked me in later stages. Still long way to go and u r rite Dorothy that I didnt get my assesments results yet.
There is absolutely no sense in getting a police clearance before you lodge an application. The police clearance and medicals are only valid for 12 months and you would have to do them over again. It is best to wait until they are requested from your case officer, since it could be a very long wait before a decision is made on your visa. Sending a police clearance with your application is not going to speed it up in any way.
Old Dec 3rd 2009, 4:15 pm
playing dumb

Thnx Both Dorothy and jeany. Its much clearer now.