Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > Immigration, Visas & Citizenship (Australia)
Reload this Page >

Thread for timeline/processing/how long is a piece of string questions

Thread for timeline/processing/how long is a piece of string questions

Old Jun 17th 2009, 3:57 pm
Axe
Forum Regular

Axe has much to be proud ofAxe has much to be proud ofAxe has much to be proud ofAxe has much to be proud ofAxe has much to be proud ofAxe has much to be proud ofAxe has much to be proud ofAxe has much to be proud ofAxe has much to be proud ofAxe has much to be proud ofAxe has much to be proud of
Default Re: Thread for timeline/processing/how long is a piece of string questions

Originally Posted by Mukesam
Does the same 'Tree rule' applies to Brisbane and Perth Co's?
Of course not, because it always rains in Brisbane and it never rains in Perth.
Old Jun 17th 2009, 4:14 pm
Banned

Mukesam is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Thread for timeline/processing/how long is a piece of string questions

Originally Posted by Axe
Of course not, because it always rains in Brisbane and it never rains in Perth.
Got it, next time i will submit my app after checking aus weather forecast and will only press submit button on monday.
Old Jun 17th 2009, 5:16 pm
Forum Regular

tomka is an unknown quantity at this point
Default how long after documents requested

my co requested further documents (payslips and tax docs) 5 weeks ago and i was given a deadline of 28 days. i uploaded all the docs and i am waiting for response. does anyone know how long it taks to get a response?
thanks a lot. tom
Old Jun 17th 2009, 5:20 pm
Banned

Default Re: how long after documents requested

Originally Posted by thomaskraneis
my co requested further documents (payslips and tax docs) 5 weeks ago and i was given a deadline of 28 days. i uploaded all the docs and i am waiting for response. does anyone know how long it taks to get a response?
thanks a lot. tom
What do you mean by response? If you mean that you should have received an acknowledgemnt from CO, then I don't think so they do that. And If you mean that when your visa will be granted, then no body can help you here.
Old Jun 17th 2009, 5:35 pm
Forum Regular

i mean when the co will contact me and let me know whether he/she is satisfied with provided docs or not
Old Jun 17th 2009, 5:45 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by thomaskraneis
i mean when the co will contact me and let me know whether he/she is satisfied with provided docs or not
I don't think COs actually do that. They don't have time for sending acknowledgment emails. If your app is online, you would see status change in a few days. If your CO is not satisfied with documents provided then he/she would contact you for additional docments. So, take a chill pill and relax. Everything will be just fine.

Bye,
Old Jun 17th 2009, 5:47 pm
Forum Regular

so i hope you are right with your guess, a few days would be fine
Old Jun 17th 2009, 7:17 pm
Forum Regular

Gtrotter will become famous soon enough

maybe use this thread for this discussion "Thread for timeline/processing/how long is a piece of string questions" the mods are getting a bit hot and bothered with these type threads
Old Jun 17th 2009, 7:43 pm
Forum Regular

australia_im is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by Punani
Don't forget to send a PLE!!!

When they put your file on the bottom of the pile (as i hear they do everytime you send a PLE), mine will move closer to the top.
Ha Ha!!!!!
Old Jun 17th 2009, 7:46 pm
Forum Regular

australia_im is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by Gtrotter
Great a dedicated thread for timeline discussions and theories.

I heard if you apply on a monday your visa gets processed faster
This is really tickling me now!! Ha Ha

Moderator, please make this a sticky thread.

Last edited by australia_im; Jun 17th 2009 at 7:47 pm. Reason: typo
Old Jun 17th 2009, 7:50 pm
Just Joined

vixpinkbabe is an unknown quantity at this point

"How long is a piece of string" thread title, this made me laugh

Monday's arent always a good day with regards to applications, TRUST ME ON THIS ONE!!!

You were talking about documents being "met", mine are and have been for over a week now. Just have to be patient, like the moderators say 'if it's ready to be issued it will be, if not then it won't'. It's as simple as that but hard to be patient

Vicky.
Old Jun 18th 2009, 12:24 am
Banned

I don't have any issues waiting untill and unless I don't have any outstanding issues with my immi case. The only outstanding issue with my case is job verification. All my docs have status = 'Met' since 2nd June. My simple question is: do DIAC verifies employement after all your docs have status = 'Met' ? I am worried about my verfication because i am a night shifter (back office of US org) so, local immi dept works in the day time (when my office is closed). I would love to have a physical verification but scary about a phone call which is not picked by any one.

So again, simple question: Do DIAC verifies job/employment after everything goes to 'Met'. I know no one works for DIAC here but personal experiences will give us a good idea.

Regards,
Old Jun 18th 2009, 2:45 am
Forum Regular

arif868 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: How can I check online status of ricieving requested additional files for online

Originally Posted by vik03
My CO has asked for the same documents. can you please let me know what document we need to provide for attendance record and year end record. Also do we need to provide these documents for all previous employers or just the current one.

My timelines: 175 Online Lodged on 09.02.09 :::On CSL
I provided from previous emploer mainly.But also tried to collect same doc from present employer and submitted what I got from them.

For attendence record I submitted eletronic attendance record as I had to punch my ID card to entry and exit every day.

Year end doc was the doc that my employer provided me as refrence of TAX calculation and income for the year...

feel free for any query..
Old Jun 18th 2009, 2:46 am
Axe
Forum Regular

Axe has much to be proud ofAxe has much to be proud ofAxe has much to be proud ofAxe has much to be proud ofAxe has much to be proud ofAxe has much to be proud ofAxe has much to be proud ofAxe has much to be proud ofAxe has much to be proud ofAxe has much to be proud ofAxe has much to be proud of

Why is everyone on here so damn worried about job verification? Job verification is not done on every application. If the CO is satisfied with your paperwork you will get the visa grant without you ever hearing from them.

I get the feeling there are a lot of people bull****ing about their job, hence the worry.
Old Jun 18th 2009, 2:52 am
Forum Regular

arif868 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: If I send filled form 80,need I fill up complete charecter assessment?????

Today I did the same...filled the form and then vanished

What is going on//

Can anyone tell following happening//

Want to hope but what to hope

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.