Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > Immigration, Visas & Citizenship (Australia)
Reload this Page >

Thread for timeline/processing/how long is a piece of string questions

Thread for timeline/processing/how long is a piece of string questions

Old Jun 17th 2009, 12:53 pm
BE Enthusiast

scaria197 is a name known to allscaria197 is a name known to allscaria197 is a name known to allscaria197 is a name known to allscaria197 is a name known to allscaria197 is a name known to allscaria197 is a name known to allscaria197 is a name known to allscaria197 is a name known to allscaria197 is a name known to allscaria197 is a name known to all
Default Got this in a PLE?? any inputs

What does this mean..this does not fall in the standard "Routine checks" category. Moderators, please feel feel to move this to a thread suitable for this.

Dear Sir,
Thank you for your e-mail about your visa application under Australia’s General Skilled Migration program.

Your file is currently with your case officer for further processing. If your case officer requires any additional documentation/information to assist in the processing of your visa application they will contact you shortly. We appreciate your patience in this matter. For any further enquiries about the application you have lodged please refer to our website using the following link http://www.immi.gov.au/contacts/visa...fessionals.htm

Yours sincerely,
XXXXXXXXXX
Department of Immigration and Citizenship
Old Jun 17th 2009, 12:55 pm
Daffyd Duck

commonwealth has a reputation beyond reputecommonwealth has a reputation beyond reputecommonwealth has a reputation beyond reputecommonwealth has a reputation beyond reputecommonwealth has a reputation beyond reputecommonwealth has a reputation beyond reputecommonwealth has a reputation beyond reputecommonwealth has a reputation beyond reputecommonwealth has a reputation beyond reputecommonwealth has a reputation beyond reputecommonwealth has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Got this in a PLE?? any inputs

Originally Posted by scaria197
What does this mean..this does not fall in the standard "Routine checks" category. Moderators, please feel feel to move this to a thread suitable for this.

Dear Sir,
Thank you for your e-mail about your visa application under Australia’s General Skilled Migration program.

Your file is currently with your case officer for further processing. If your case officer requires any additional documentation/information to assist in the processing of your visa application they will contact you shortly. We appreciate your patience in this matter. For any further enquiries about the application you have lodged please refer to our website using the following link http://www.immi.gov.au/contacts/visa...fessionals.htm

Yours sincerely,
XXXXXXXXXX
I think they are verifying your police clearances and work references. I got this PLE before and my visa was delayed by 3 months. Be patient.
Old Jun 17th 2009, 12:56 pm
BE Enthusiast

cookiestar is a name known to allcookiestar is a name known to allcookiestar is a name known to allcookiestar is a name known to allcookiestar is a name known to allcookiestar is a name known to allcookiestar is a name known to allcookiestar is a name known to allcookiestar is a name known to allcookiestar is a name known to allcookiestar is a name known to all

That's a pretty straightforward answer. I don't see what there is in the message that can be difficult to understand A CO has your file and they don't need anything else from you just now. If they want anything else they'll get in touch with you. Simple.
Old Jun 17th 2009, 1:00 pm
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by cookiestar
That's a pretty straightforward answer. I don't see what there is in the message that can be difficult to understand A CO has your file and they don't need anything else from you just now. If they want anything else they'll get in touch with you. Simple.
Yup. That is exactly what it says. I don't understand the confusion?
Old Jun 17th 2009, 1:05 pm
ajt
Forum Regular

ajt is just really niceajt is just really niceajt is just really niceajt is just really niceajt is just really niceajt is just really niceajt is just really niceajt is just really nice

Originally Posted by scaria197

Dear Sir,

Yours sincerely,
XXXXXXXXXX
HI Scaria
Dont have an answer to your question , have a doubt though

Generally how does one send a PLE, Do we simply select the option " What is the status of my application?"
or do we select the option "Other" and enter our enquiry in the text box ?

Anybody.. kindly reply
Old Jun 17th 2009, 1:35 pm
Axe
Forum Regular

Axe has much to be proud ofAxe has much to be proud ofAxe has much to be proud ofAxe has much to be proud ofAxe has much to be proud ofAxe has much to be proud ofAxe has much to be proud ofAxe has much to be proud ofAxe has much to be proud ofAxe has much to be proud ofAxe has much to be proud of
Default Re: Thread for timeline/processing/how long is a piece of string questions

Don't send a PLE...

I heard that everytime you send a PLE, they look at your file and then put it at the bottom of the pile!
Old Jun 17th 2009, 2:12 pm
BE Enthusiast

scaria197 is a name known to allscaria197 is a name known to allscaria197 is a name known to allscaria197 is a name known to allscaria197 is a name known to allscaria197 is a name known to allscaria197 is a name known to allscaria197 is a name known to allscaria197 is a name known to allscaria197 is a name known to allscaria197 is a name known to all
Default Re: Thread for timeline/processing/how long is a piece of string questions

ajt,

If you have a specific question on your file/application use the other option and write your query. However, personally I check that and include a question about my status in the query box. Checking abutton and sending the PLE is a little impersonal IMO.

-scaria197
Old Jun 17th 2009, 2:26 pm
Banned

Mukesam is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Those who have/had everything = 'Met'; please share your experience

Hi,

This thread is for all those who have online status = 'Met' and have not received visa yet. They can share their Post 'Met' experiences here. It will help in diffusing confusion about verifications checks, security checks or other routine processes.

My status was updated on 2nd June, 2009 and everything = 'Met'. I submitted payslips, bank statements, job designation details on HR letter, company employee card, 2 employee of the months certificate, experience letter etc upfront.

Please share the following:
1) Date when everything changed = Met 02/06/2009
2) Job verification done Y/N N
3) Any other checks/Call from Immigration officials Y/N N

Those who had status = 'Met' and had their visas, please share your experience as well.

Regards,
Old Jun 17th 2009, 2:34 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Numerous threads merged for the reasons you will find earlier in the thread HERE and if you are still in any doubt I suggest you read and digest the sticky thread HERE
Old Jun 17th 2009, 2:35 pm
Tasty Pink Guava

Punani is on a distinguished road

Don't forget to send a PLE!!!

When they put your file on the bottom of the pile (as i hear they do everytime you send a PLE), mine will move closer to the top.
Old Jun 17th 2009, 2:36 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Punani

When they put your file on the bottom of the pile (as i hear they do everytime you send a PLE), .
When will you guys stop posting baseless rumours?
Old Jun 17th 2009, 2:41 pm
Axe
Forum Regular

Axe has much to be proud ofAxe has much to be proud ofAxe has much to be proud ofAxe has much to be proud ofAxe has much to be proud ofAxe has much to be proud ofAxe has much to be proud ofAxe has much to be proud ofAxe has much to be proud ofAxe has much to be proud ofAxe has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Pollyana
When will you guys stop posting baseless rumours?
Probably when all the fools on here stop sending PLE's everytime they sneeze
Or when they no longer start thread after thread after thread asking the same unanswerable questions.

In other words, not in the foreseeable future
Old Jun 17th 2009, 3:31 pm
Forum Regular

Gtrotter will become famous soon enough

Great a dedicated thread for timeline discussions and theories.

I heard if you apply on a monday your visa gets processed faster
Old Jun 17th 2009, 3:43 pm
Tasty Pink Guava

Punani is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by Gtrotter
I heard if you apply on a monday your visa gets processed faster
Only if it's raining in Adelaide at the time, cause then the CO's don't go outside and sit under the trees.
Old Jun 17th 2009, 3:50 pm
Banned

Mukesam is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Punani
Only if it's raining in Adelaide at the time, cause then the CO's don't go outside and sit under the trees.
Does the same 'Tree rule' applies to Brisbane and Perth Co's?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.