Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > Immigration, Visas & Citizenship (Australia)
Reload this Page >

Thread for timeline/processing/how long is a piece of string questions

Thread for timeline/processing/how long is a piece of string questions

Old Jun 16th 2009, 10:03 am
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Our online application says

Originally Posted by korn_bo2
when documents status change, it means you have a CO... if requirements are complete, and all docs are met.. it mean you dont need a CO, just visa grant!!!!! goodluck...
Who told you that? It's completely untrue. Your status changes as either an admin person or a case officer updates it. Every file has a case officer, whether you actually hear from him/her or not. Who do you think decides the visa?
Old Jun 16th 2009, 10:45 am

newjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Mukesam
........... its my perception that moderators are a bit disappointed these days by users of this fourm. ............
Only with those, who ask when their visas will be granted, because it clutters up the forum and serves no purpose whatsoever.
Old Jun 16th 2009, 10:53 am
Dia , Queen Bee

divsman is an unknown quantity at this point
Red face Re: Our online application says

Originally Posted by Mukesam
Got curious to read your ans.......... Here is my case:

I was thinking of opening a thread but don't want to make moderators furious as its my perception that moderators are a bit disappointed these days by users of this fourm. This forum is so good to many of us that I don't want to make it a crap.

Regards,
Hey dude, The main intention of this web site is to get information, concerns and ofcourse Timelines ( may be on personal basis) of Oz visa applicants( Immigration & Citizenship)And defenetley/ Certainly NOT just to keep moderators Happy!!! as u have mentioned in your answer above..

So, If you feel u need a new thread for your concerns to be answered by some one genuine , with out any hard words and with patience( I guess, moderators are loosng patience in this regard), I guess u can start a new thread...
Old Jun 16th 2009, 11:16 am
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by divsman
Hey dude, The main intention of this web site is to get information, concerns and ofcourse Timelines ( may be on personal basis) of Oz visa applicants( Immigration & Citizenship)And defenetley/ Certainly NOT just to keep moderators Happy!!! as u have mentioned in your answer above..

So, If you feel u need a new thread for your concerns to be answered by some one genuine , with out any hard words and with patience( I guess, moderators are loosng patience in this regard), I guess u can start a new thread...
No, the purpose of this forum is not "to get information, concerns and ofcourse Timelines ( may be on personal basis) of Oz visa applicants( Immigration & Citizenship)". BE is not a timeline forum and therefore threads regarding timelines will be closed.

Moderators are getting impatient with the amount of clutter that has to be read and pruned in order for pertinent information to get through.

Perhaps a read of the sticky regarding the purpose of the British Expats Immigration forum would be in order. It's at the top of the front page of the forum.
Old Jun 16th 2009, 11:49 pm
Forum Regular

Ahmadj is just really niceAhmadj is just really niceAhmadj is just really niceAhmadj is just really niceAhmadj is just really niceAhmadj is just really niceAhmadj is just really niceAhmadj is just really niceAhmadj is just really nice
Default Re: Maximum waiting time for routine checks?

Originally Posted by sandy81
Today morning, I got a reply of the PLE, which I lodged to notify CO that my long awaited medicals were finalized !! I am surprised to see the timeframe given by DIAC ... This is quite unusual .. Don't you think so ?

Thank you for your e-mail in relation to your visa application under
Australia s General Skilled Migration program.

I note from the file that no more documents are required for this
application at this time.

The case officer will be able to move to finalisation of the application
once all outstanding checks on the application are complete.

The anticipated time frame on this is by the end of August this year, we
also advise that the DIAC web site is monitored by you for any changes
that may be made to application processing over the next months.
They refuse to give me a time frame. Lucky you

Originally Posted by water man
what kind of checks u assume to be conducted on ur file?
Employer maybe..

I would also think they are investigating whether I do have any relations with Hamas or Al Qaeda, (i.e. Terrorism).

Originally Posted by romeosd
Dear Ahmad,

As an advice don't try to ask such questions, because you will have a continuous fire and attack on you, I believe...

The common answer here is "It is your country's problem". There was an old thread here for an Indian person who was really smart and his question was very straight forward

He was challenging others "If PCC check takes long time in HR countries, so why it is taking very long time for the CO to be assigned", because this was the situation with most cases before the new changes in the processing.

The answer was: because your country's systems are slow , as if he said nothing, ALLOCATING CASE OFFICER.

For your Information, I know a person like your situation or may be it is more difficult with same nationality and document of identification and he got it in 8 months while he is applying for 175.

So I believe the most fair answer, other than repeating what is on DIAC'S website, better to say "We don't know".

Yes, Some of the informaiton on DIAC's website contradicting, for instance it is stated in their website everywhere "Don't apply for medical and PCC until your CO requiested you to do so, while I got surprised when I saw the confirmation message of the submission of my online application saying that I must do the PCC and medical before 28 days counting from the date of lodgement, and when I sent a PLE, I got no reply.

So from my little experience, DIAC's people are dedicated and professional, sure there are reasons for delay which are not stated on their website and we don't know about it, couple of days ago we have someone from France Low Risk Country, who got his visa after 2 years.

Wait Ahmad and as long as you are eligible with true documents, you will get it for sure.

Thanks
Romeo
I provided true information, and im trying to forget and live my life
Old Jun 17th 2009, 12:04 am
Banned

Mukesam is an unknown quantity at this point

My post had two parts:

1) My question

DIAC told me in email that I have a CO. That email from DIAC dated last week of last month. After couple of days, all my docs (including medicals) changed to 'MET', after couple of days online char assessment form popped up on my online status page; I submitted it and it vanished understandably. My question is:

Do I need to be on my toes for job verifications? I am from HR country.

By the way, I provided exp letter, salary slips from HR, bank statements, my outlook profile with designation details on my company's letter pad signed by HR, Tax return documents, 2 Employee of month certificates etc but again just curios if there will be a job verification at all or I just need to wait for July visa quota to get open up again.

2) My perception

I was thinking of opening a thread but don't want to make moderators furious as its my perception that moderators are a bit disappointed these days by users of this fourm. This forum is so good to many of us that I don't want to make it a crap.

Everyone posted comment about my perception but no one answered me about my question. Can some one please share his/her experience. I don't want any official wording, just personal experiences.

Regards,
Old Jun 17th 2009, 1:50 am
Forum Regular

water man will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Maximum waiting time for routine checks?

Originally Posted by Ahmadj
They refuse to give me a time frame. Lucky you

Employer maybe..

I would also think they are investigating whether I do have any relations with Hamas or Al Qaeda, (i.e. Terrorism).

I provided true information, and im trying to forget and live my life
are sure or can u check employer verification is completed?
Old Jun 17th 2009, 5:11 am
Forum Regular

Janaka is on a distinguished road
Default Waiting time After Pre-Grant Letter for Grant Leter

If you have experience with Waiting time After Pre-Grant Letter for Grant Letter
Please share with us
Old Jun 17th 2009, 5:15 am
Forum Regular

abmzr is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Anyone with a visa .. after submitting Online characters assessment

I also need to know the answer to Zeeah's question.
We've been hearing that its the last doc request from CO b4 visa grant.
Old Jun 17th 2009, 5:55 am
Banned

manish123 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default as[c list query

hi
acc. to aspc list.CSL) - these are being allocated and processed as supplies of State and. Territory Nominated applications are exhausted. What does this mean
Old Jun 17th 2009, 6:12 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: as[c list query

Originally Posted by manish123
hi
acc. to aspc list.CSL) - these are being allocated and processed as supplies of State and. Territory Nominated applications are exhausted. What does this mean
Exactly what it says. They are being allocated and processed as supplies of State and Territory Nominated applications are exhausted
Old Jun 17th 2009, 6:41 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: as[c list query

Originally Posted by Pollyana
Exactly what it says. They are being allocated and processed as supplies of State and Territory Nominated applications are exhausted
So am I, of pointless, repetitive questions that answer themselves
Old Jun 17th 2009, 8:29 am
Da bing bing!

JenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Thread for timeline/processing/how long is a piece of string questions

Originally Posted by Pollyana
Originally Posted by moneypenny20
So am I, of pointless, repetitive questions that answer themselves
But I like pointless, repetitive questions that answer themselves

If you're reading this DIAC....I've sent you 2,347 PLE's..... you have our medicals & all our documents have been changed to "Met" since March 29th.....WHEN will you grant our visa please?????

Old Jun 17th 2009, 8:35 am
Just Joined

arifliminto86 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default WA Visa 886 Sponsorship How Long?

Hi guys,

my name is Arif Liminto.

I have just got my TR around April 2009.

and in the early May 2009, I have got my WA state sponsorship which is enable me to apply permanent residence visa ( visa 886).

Now, I have been waiting for one months, and i just wondering,
I have seen in my trn in immi website, but it only said it still processing.

just curious how long it usually done? because I believe i already have all my documents that needed to apply because I have already submit it for my TR application.

Thanks guys
Old Jun 17th 2009, 9:22 am
Just Joined

vik03 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: How can I check online status of ricieving requested additional files for online

Originally Posted by arif868
Employer pay slip
Bank salary statement
attendance record
PF summary
Year end record
Medical
PCC
TAX doc
My CO has asked for the same documents. can you please let me know what document we need to provide for attendance record and year end record. Also do we need to provide these documents for all previous employers or just the current one.

My timelines: 175 Online Lodged on 09.02.09 :::On CSL

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.