Wikiposts

Thinking Australia

Old Jun 22nd 2005, 7:26 am
BE Enthusiast

caleb2003 has a brilliant futurecaleb2003 has a brilliant futurecaleb2003 has a brilliant futurecaleb2003 has a brilliant futurecaleb2003 has a brilliant futurecaleb2003 has a brilliant futurecaleb2003 has a brilliant future
Default Thinking Australia

Hello everyone, has anyone used Thinking Australia as their migration agent?

If so, are they any good, when I spoke to them they reckon they have a 100% pass rate but obviously how would I ever be able to check.

If they are good and we take them on what sort of rate can we expect and is that rate a good one compared to others?

Many thanks
Old Jun 22nd 2005, 7:34 am
Potton to the Gold Coast

Rob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Thinking Australia

Its allways difficult to know what agent to use.

We came on this forum and asked for some good agents. The two that were recommended to us were Go Matilda and George Lombard. We would have used either but on the flip of a coin we are now using Go Matilda.

Good luck in your selection

Trish

Originally Posted by caleb2003

If so, are they any good, when I spoke to them they reckon they have a 100% pass rate but obviously how would I ever be able to check.

If they are good and we take them on what sort of rate can we expect and is that rate a good one compared to others?

Many thanks
Old Jun 22nd 2005, 9:48 am
NorthLakes, Brissy

wargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by caleb2003

Many thanks

Try having a look at this thread - might help...

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=297103
Old Jun 22nd 2005, 7:56 pm

bridiej is an unknown quantity at this point

Yes, we've used them and they have been fantastic! Will send you a PM