Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > Immigration, Visas & Citizenship (Australia)
Reload this Page >

Think (hope) I have just got myself a job!!

Wikiposts

Think (hope) I have just got myself a job!!

Old Aug 22nd 2007, 9:28 pm
BE Enthusiast

ianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Think (hope) I have just got myself a job!!

Luckilly I work for a global logistics company and on Monday I emailed my CV and a covering letter out of the blue to the Regional Manager for Western Australia, and also the HR Manager for Australia, Got a brilliant email this morining from both telling me they would find me a role - maybe not my preffered one at first but that they would accomadate me, also that they will obtain a reference from my current boss. wooo-hooo You cant believe how much stress that has taken out of the whole process as we were hardly taking a fortune with us, just enough for a rental bond, 2 months rent & bills etc , a cheap car and a meet and greet for three weeks!

phew!!!
Old Aug 22nd 2007, 9:36 pm
BE Forum Addict

scrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud of
Default Re: Think (hope) I have just got myself a job!!

Originally Posted by babyboo2101
Luckilly I work for a global logistics company and on Monday I emailed my CV and a covering letter out of the blue to the Regional Manager for Western Australia, and also the HR Manager for Australia, Got a brilliant email this morining from both telling me they would find me a role - maybe not my preffered one at first but that they would accomadate me, also that they will obtain a reference from my current boss. wooo-hooo You cant believe how much stress that has taken out of the whole process as we were hardly taking a fortune with us, just enough for a rental bond, 2 months rent & bills etc , a cheap car and a meet and greet for three weeks!

phew!!!
Congratulations and well done. It feels good when things go your way doesn't it?
Old Aug 22nd 2007, 9:43 pm
Beach Bum

Location: living it large on the beautiful Mornington Penninsula
paul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud of

Congrats that must be a great weight off your mind
Old Aug 22nd 2007, 10:29 pm
BE Enthusiast

yanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of light

WELL DONE YOU, HOPE EVERYTHING KEEPS GOING THAT GOOD FOR YOU
Old Aug 23rd 2007, 1:05 am
BE Enthusiast

ianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks everyone, will see what comes of it - probably have me in the warehouse flat packing boxes
Old Aug 23rd 2007, 8:19 am
Just Joined

maiseymei is an unknown quantity at this point

CONGRATULATIONS really pleased for you