they're so quick!...

Old Nov 30th 2004, 7:03 pm
Forum Regular

NKKK is an unknown quantity at this point
Default they're so quick!...

The day my application is delivered, they charged my credit card...
Old Nov 30th 2004, 7:05 pm
NorthLakes, Brissy

wargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: they're so quick!...

Originally Posted by NKKK
The day my application is delivered, they charged my credit card...
NKKKK - sorry to hijack your thread, but i notice you have in your sig 'with assessor' my ACS status has just changed to that too - what does it mean?

Cheers

Jon
Old Dec 1st 2004, 7:11 am
BE Enthusiast

BillnLinz has a spectacular aura aboutBillnLinz has a spectacular aura aboutBillnLinz has a spectacular aura about

NKKKK

They did the same with ours, sent it by courier from the agent on 26th Nov and the credit card was charged on 30th Nov, here's hoping the rest will be as quick !

Linz
Old Dec 1st 2004, 7:19 am
Forum Regular

DeniseH is on a distinguished road

And the same with ours - sent by royal mail 18th Nov, payment taken on 25th Nov.

Have you done your meds and PCC yet?
Old Dec 1st 2004, 7:24 am
BE Enthusiast

BillnLinz has a spectacular aura aboutBillnLinz has a spectacular aura aboutBillnLinz has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by DeniseH
And the same with ours - sent by royal mail 18th Nov, payment taken on 25th Nov.

We frontloaded ours, agent reckoned it would help with a quicker assessment, what about you ?

Linz
Old Dec 1st 2004, 3:46 pm
Forum Regular

NKKK is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by DeniseH

I haven't frontloaded... i didnt want to create complication..
Old Dec 1st 2004, 4:34 pm
Forum Regular

We didn't frontload either - didnt know what to do about the medicals... whether to use forms from Australia House London, and what to write in Case file number box. PLUS, the docs told us that they cant give med forms back to us or it makes them invalid... how did u do yours???
Old Dec 1st 2004, 5:00 pm
BE Enthusiast

Hi Denise

We got the forms from London (I think), and just told the doc and the x-ray people that we needed to send them out to our agent, who would forward with the application. Got them back a couple of days later all sealed up and then just couriered them out to Perth. The only thing that makes them invalid is if you have opened them up and seen what they have written

Linz
Old Dec 2nd 2004, 9:29 am
Forum Regular

PhilShila will become famous soon enoughPhilShila will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by wargod
NKKKK - sorry to hijack your thread, but i notice you have in your sig 'with assessor' my ACS status has just changed to that too - what does it mean?

Cheers

Jon
Exactly what it says - your application has been passed to one of their assessors to review and either pass / fail.

Chances are you will get the result before the online status changes - mine still said 'with assessor' for a week after I had already got the positive result.

Phil
Old Dec 2nd 2004, 11:29 am
Forum Regular

Every doctor I have phoned today says that they got new instructions as of 1st December. They said they are not allowed to not return the medicals to us, only allowed to send to Sydney/Adelaide or Perth...so I guess I'm too late to try and send them on earlier than the request...