Wikiposts

Is there anyway to contact CO direct?

Old Jan 14th 2009, 12:51 am
Forum Regular

TandC23 has a brilliant futureTandC23 has a brilliant futureTandC23 has a brilliant futureTandC23 has a brilliant futureTandC23 has a brilliant futureTandC23 has a brilliant future
Default Is there anyway to contact CO direct?

Hi,

Is there anyway to contact my case officer direct? Or do they strictly not like you contacting them directly? its just when you send a query through the website post-lodgement form it doesn't actually get directed to your co does it?
Old Jan 14th 2009, 12:55 am
happy here :)

PamE is a splendid one to beholdPamE is a splendid one to beholdPamE is a splendid one to beholdPamE is a splendid one to beholdPamE is a splendid one to beholdPamE is a splendid one to beholdPamE is a splendid one to beholdPamE is a splendid one to beholdPamE is a splendid one to beholdPamE is a splendid one to beholdPamE is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Is there anyway to contact CO direct?

Originally Posted by TandC23
Hi,

Is there anyway to contact my case officer direct? Or do they strictly not like you contacting them directly? its just when you send a query through the website post-lodgement form it doesn't actually get directed to your co does it?
Hi there, in my experience CO won't answer anything unrelated to specific thing they have asked you for. For example, we sent a requested doc direct to CO last week, and added a more general question on to that email. The CO ignored the additional question & we were directed back to the webform for the unrelated question. Webform does seem to work tho, we've had responses within 5 - 10 days before. It's not direct a communication with your CO, is my understanding, but they can help with some issues we've found. All the best! Pam