Thanks everyone

Old Jul 1st 2005, 6:57 am
Forum Regular

sunnybeach will become famous soon enoughsunnybeach will become famous soon enough
Wink Thanks everyone

Hi guys,
I would like to thank you all of you. Everyone there is very supportive and cheerful. We help each other and always share information via this forum...I feel very lucky that I have had a chance to participate in this awesome forum.
Thanks Bardi very much, you have been given me a thought and hope. I will see you in Brisbane soon and please share me where do u live.
Thank you very much for everyone in this forum, I wish you all the best very very soon.
It will definitely come to you soon please be patient. In my case it had been taken so long since I submitted my application. IT took me 1 year and 5 months to get this grant letter. Believe me it's a great feeling and it's worth for waiting.
Good luck.
Old Jul 1st 2005, 6:59 am
Potton to the Gold Coast

Rob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Thanks everyone

Well done and the best of luck to you with your new life down under

Rob

Originally Posted by sunnybeach
Hi guys,
I would like to thank you all of you. Everyone there is very supportive and cheerful. We help each other and always share information via this forum...I feel very lucky that I have had a chance to participate in this awesome forum.
Thanks Bardi very much, you have been given me a thought and hope. I will see you in Brisbane soon and please share me where do u live.
Thank you very much for everyone in this forum, I wish you all the best very very soon.
It will definitely come to you soon please be patient. In my case it had been taken so long since I submitted my application. IT took me 1 year and 5 months to get this grant letter. Believe me it's a great feeling and it's worth for waiting.
Good luck.
Old Jul 1st 2005, 7:29 am
Forum Regular

sunnybeach will become famous soon enoughsunnybeach will become famous soon enough
Talking Re: Thanks everyone

Oh!! many got it today. I think it' s a good sign for all who have been waiitng. Believe me you guys will get yours soon.

Originally Posted by Rob Morton-Jone
Well done and the best of luck to you with your new life down under

Rob
Old Jul 1st 2005, 7:40 am

bridiej is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Thanks everyone

Congrats!