Wikiposts

Thank You

Old May 23rd 2006, 3:44 am
It's not my real name....

coolie is a glorious beacon of lightcoolie is a glorious beacon of lightcoolie is a glorious beacon of lightcoolie is a glorious beacon of lightcoolie is a glorious beacon of lightcoolie is a glorious beacon of lightcoolie is a glorious beacon of lightcoolie is a glorious beacon of lightcoolie is a glorious beacon of lightcoolie is a glorious beacon of lightcoolie is a glorious beacon of light
Default Thank You

I'd like to thank the person on BE who recomended the agent I ended up using to me. I dont know what there username was. I can only remember it from the email as Greg and Angela. I was keeping their email address for when my visa was granted so I could thank them, but my laptop crashed last week, in fact it crashed the day befor the visa was granted.

So if anybody knows a "Greg and Angela" please forward my thanks to them.

Dion
Old May 23rd 2006, 4:41 am
Living the Dream!

Mrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Thank You

Originally Posted by coolie
I'd like to thank the person on BE who recomended the agent I ended up using to me. I dont know what there username was. I can only remember it from the email as Greg and Angela. I was keeping their email address for when my visa was granted so I could thank them, but my laptop crashed last week, in fact it crashed the day befor the visa was granted.

Dion
Congratulations on getting your visa!
Old May 23rd 2006, 7:39 am
Forum Regular

daveandkathh is a glorious beacon of lightdaveandkathh is a glorious beacon of lightdaveandkathh is a glorious beacon of lightdaveandkathh is a glorious beacon of lightdaveandkathh is a glorious beacon of lightdaveandkathh is a glorious beacon of lightdaveandkathh is a glorious beacon of lightdaveandkathh is a glorious beacon of lightdaveandkathh is a glorious beacon of lightdaveandkathh is a glorious beacon of lightdaveandkathh is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by coolie

Dion

Well done, and we wish you all the luck in the world for the future.

Dave and Kath
xx
Old May 23rd 2006, 7:50 am
one day rodders !!!

robos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond repute

congratulations !!!!

good luck with your new life

what a feeling hey we got ours last week to

jan xx