Telephone interview

Old Jun 13th 2008, 1:27 pm
Just Joined

Ozzy Wozzy is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Telephone interview

Hi,

We have a telephone interview for our spouse visa next week and were wondering what sort of things they are likely to ask.

They said it would be informal but it would be good to know roughly what they may ask.

Thank you
Old Jun 13th 2008, 1:43 pm
Loving it in SA

Katsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Telephone interview

I have heard some advice about phone interviews the one part that sticks out ( mind the pun ) is they reckon you should be nekked as you are more relaxed i wouldnt know as the only phone interview i had was at stoopid oclock in the UK i was fully clothed and didnt get the job

But good luck all the same.

Old Jun 13th 2008, 5:31 pm
Forum Regular

jorose is a jewel in the roughjorose is a jewel in the roughjorose is a jewel in the roughjorose is a jewel in the roughjorose is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by Ozzy Wozzy
Hi,

We have a telephone interview for our spouse visa next week and were wondering what sort of things they are likely to ask.

They said it would be informal but it would be good to know roughly what they may ask.

Thank you

Can't help you sorry, but good luck. What's the job?
Old Jun 13th 2008, 5:42 pm
Forum Regular

vicki t is just really nicevicki t is just really nicevicki t is just really nicevicki t is just really nicevicki t is just really nicevicki t is just really nicevicki t is just really nicevicki t is just really nice

did they ask you for any extra information before saying you need a telephone interview? i have read on here that it is unusal for brits to be asked for a telephone interview. sorry i cant help with any info but good luck
Old Jun 14th 2008, 2:58 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Hi,

Thank you
They will just want to confirm details of your relationship like where you met, what your future plans are, nothign to be worried about They aren't looking for details like "partner's fave colour" so don't panic!!!
Old Jun 14th 2008, 11:17 am
Forum Regular

dpande is a name known to alldpande is a name known to alldpande is a name known to alldpande is a name known to alldpande is a name known to alldpande is a name known to alldpande is a name known to alldpande is a name known to alldpande is a name known to alldpande is a name known to alldpande is a name known to all

Hi,

Thank you
Can't help with what they will ask but remember the slight delay between them speaking and you hearing it, so wait till you are sure they have finished talking before you answer. Very easy to forget and start talking over them!
Old Jun 16th 2008, 2:06 am
BE Enthusiast

lonndongeek has a reputation beyond reputelonndongeek has a reputation beyond reputelonndongeek has a reputation beyond reputelonndongeek has a reputation beyond reputelonndongeek has a reputation beyond reputelonndongeek has a reputation beyond reputelonndongeek has a reputation beyond reputelonndongeek has a reputation beyond reputelonndongeek has a reputation beyond reputelonndongeek has a reputation beyond reputelonndongeek has a reputation beyond repute

Hi,

Thank you
When I had my phone 'interview' late last year (London high commission), I was asked questions that had already been answered on my 'relationship story'. So either they don't bother reading them or are just confirming details.

Personally I wouldn't call it an interview, the questions lasted about 2 minutes if that.

Cheers

Steve
Old Jun 16th 2008, 2:36 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lonndongeek
When I had my phone 'interview' late last year (London high commission), I was asked questions that had already been answered on my 'relationship story'. So either they don't bother reading them or are just confirming details.

Personally I wouldn't call it an interview, the questions lasted about 2 minutes if that.

Cheers

Steve
Its a confirmation thing really, thats all.