Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > Immigration, Visas & Citizenship (Australia)
Reload this Page >

Telecoms Field Engineer Business Sponsorship

Wikiposts

Telecoms Field Engineer Business Sponsorship

Old Apr 26th 2011, 12:09 am
Banned

monkeyboy3 will become famous soon enoughmonkeyboy3 will become famous soon enough
Default Telecoms Field Engineer Business Sponsorship

Hi,

Just looking for some info regarding a Business Sponsorship .

I was a BT apprentice in 2001 (3 year apprenticeship) and left BT in 2006. I was trained as a BT (openreach) CSE multi skilled engineer.

I received the the following qualifications with BT BTEC Telecommunications Engineering and Telecommunications NVQ Level 3.

I left to join another Comms company and move into an office role. I have looked into the skilled visa however due to me being out of the field engineer role for some time I would be unable to apply via the skilled visa.

I am wondering if anyone has managed to secure a business sponsorship in Australia under this field?

A little bit more about me I have a brother who will have PR in the next few months living out there, I am married and in the 28-35 age range.

Thanks