Team 3 asked for form 80

Old Dec 14th 2009, 9:46 pm
Forum Regular

dong is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Team 3 asked for form 80

Hi all,

I am new to this forum so would like to introduce myself.

175 applied: 15/5/2009
CO asked form 80: 15/10/2009 submitted: 19/10/2009

No contact afterwards. Does that mean my case is progressing further or CO forgot it to process? Should I send PLE? Interested to listen from others who has the same situation as mine or already granted their visas from Team 3 (Can PM me, if you like).

Cheers,

Last edited by dong; Dec 14th 2009 at 9:48 pm.
Old Dec 14th 2009, 11:13 pm
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Team 3 asked for form 80

Originally Posted by dong
Hi all,

No contact afterwards. Does that mean my case is progressing further or CO forgot it to process? Should I send PLE? Interested to listen from others who has the same situation as mine or already granted their visas from Team 3 (Can PM me, if you like).

Cheers,
What contact were you looking for? Your case officer will contact you when and if they need information.
Old Dec 15th 2009, 4:36 am
Forum Regular

That is what I am waiting for. How about others?

Originally Posted by Dorothy
What contact were you looking for? Your case officer will contact you when and if they need information.
Old Dec 15th 2009, 5:57 am
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

That is what I am waiting for. How about others?
What others? Your case officer will contact you if they need information. They won't email just to say hello.
Old Dec 15th 2009, 9:45 am
Siozakk

khurram is just really nicekhurram is just really nicekhurram is just really nicekhurram is just really nicekhurram is just really nicekhurram is just really nicekhurram is just really nicekhurram is just really nicekhurram is just really nicekhurram is just really nice

Hi all,

Cheers,
we are on same boat. I sent form 80 on November 14 and haven't heard from CO after that. So I think they usually take about 2 months (or may be more) after asking for form 80. I know another person who sent form 80 in october and hasn't heard from his CO yet.
Old Dec 15th 2009, 10:19 am
Just Joined

kickstart is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by khurram
we are on same boat. I sent form 80 on November 14 and haven't heard from CO after that. So I think they usually take about 2 months (or may be more) after asking for form 80. I know another person who sent form 80 in october and hasn't heard from his CO yet.
any changes in ur online status?......my CO asked for form 80 in the last week of october.....but there is no change in my online status
Old Dec 15th 2009, 10:20 am
Still alive

It will take until the case officer is satisfied with the checks on the information you give. Sometimes it takes a couple of weeks other times it takes months. Nothing you do will make it any faster, so forget about your application and get on with your life.
Old Dec 15th 2009, 12:21 pm
Forum Regular

vsnb is an unknown quantity at this point

so forget about your application and get on with your life.
If everyone had nerves of steel this forum would be empty.
Old Dec 15th 2009, 12:27 pm
Siozakk

khurram is just really nicekhurram is just really nicekhurram is just really nicekhurram is just really nicekhurram is just really nicekhurram is just really nicekhurram is just really nicekhurram is just really nicekhurram is just really nicekhurram is just really nice

Originally Posted by vsnb
lol. well said. I agree. because otherwise, DIAC is there to guide u. u can always call them and send PLE. So its not just about getting information but also sharing experiences and feelings.
Old Dec 15th 2009, 12:30 pm
Siozakk

It will take until the case officer is satisfied with the checks on the information you give. Sometimes it takes a couple of weeks other times it takes months. Nothing you do will make it any faster, so forget about your application and get on with your life.
yes i agree. I know that it might take many months. but i couldn't forget about the application because a new baby was born and I still have to submit her documents. once i submit her documents then i will try to forget as I know nothing can be done to make it faster but i guess its hard to forget after investing that much money and time
Old Dec 15th 2009, 12:54 pm
Forum Regular

biohacker is on a distinguished road

This is my case too. CO asked form 80 on november 25th and since there I have not heard any news. All my documents still required and medicals received. My team is 05 an my CO is ********* My timeline:

-18/08/2009 Victoria SS rejected -15/09/2009 Application being processed further -21/09/2009 Confirmation of job references started. The embassy communicated to my former employers. -26/10/2009 medicals received -25/11/2009 CO Form 80

Last edited by Dorothy; Dec 15th 2009 at 11:00 pm. Reason: Do not put identifiers for DIAC employees in your posts
Old Dec 15th 2009, 1:02 pm
BE Enthusiast

Malikkhi is just really niceMalikkhi is just really niceMalikkhi is just really niceMalikkhi is just really niceMalikkhi is just really niceMalikkhi is just really niceMalikkhi is just really niceMalikkhi is just really niceMalikkhi is just really nice

yes i agree. I know that it might take many months. but i couldn't forget about the application because a new baby was born and I still have to submit her documents. once i submit her documents then i will try to forget as I know nothing can be done to make it faster but i guess its hard to forget after investing that much money and time
man what u r waiting for? i think u need to update DIAC about ur new born baby as soon as possible. Well taking the immigration on nerves makes ur life more difficult so have some chill pill......People like me who applied in Nov 2008 on CSL ...still waiting for the grant....my all documents status showing MET since 06/08/2009, BTW i submitted my form 80 in june 2009.....lolz u r just a june 2009 applicant so man be patient....investing money and time is the part of game...Hopefully ur grant will be soon
Old Dec 15th 2009, 1:11 pm
Siozakk

Originally Posted by Malikkhi
man what u r waiting for? i think u need to update DIAC about ur new born baby as soon as possible. Well taking the immigration on nerves makes ur life more difficult so have some chill pill......People like me who applied in Nov 2008 on CSL ...still waiting for the grant....my all documents status showing MET since 06/08/2009, BTW i submitted my form 80 in june 2009.....lolz u r just a june 2009 applicant so man be patient....investing money and time is the part of game...Hopefully ur grant will be soon
yes i agree. don't worry i am not taking it on nerves. I have informed my team about the baby and they asked me to send form 1022 when i get all her documents. I will get her passport and birth certificate on thursday and I will send them along with photograph and form 1022 on same day and then i can have some chill pill. and I wish you all the best. hope u get ur visa soon.
Old Dec 17th 2009, 3:42 am
Forum Regular

In my case, third month is already started. It might be because of xmas and a month in which workers usually take holidays.

Old Dec 17th 2009, 3:43 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by vsnb

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.