teachers and visa questions!

Old Aug 29th 2014, 12:26 pm
Aussie Finn Mixture!

Location: Leschenault WA (after few locations around WA and Around Europe!)
teza has a reputation beyond reputeteza has a reputation beyond reputeteza has a reputation beyond reputeteza has a reputation beyond reputeteza has a reputation beyond reputeteza has a reputation beyond reputeteza has a reputation beyond reputeteza has a reputation beyond reputeteza has a reputation beyond reputeteza has a reputation beyond reputeteza has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: teachers and visa questions!

Originally Posted by Londonertogooz
i need 8 in IELS didnt do the test yet ....but I might not get 8 and therefore I dont have enough points....
You might not get 8 and you want to teach Aussie kids how to read, write and spell, let alone listen. Sorry, but good luck with that!
Old Aug 29th 2014, 8:06 pm
Forum Regular

Londonertogooz has much to be proud ofLondonertogooz has much to be proud ofLondonertogooz has much to be proud ofLondonertogooz has much to be proud ofLondonertogooz has much to be proud ofLondonertogooz has much to be proud ofLondonertogooz has much to be proud ofLondonertogooz has much to be proud ofLondonertogooz has much to be proud ofLondonertogooz has much to be proud ofLondonertogooz has much to be proud of

thank you! you are a superstar! x
Old Aug 29th 2014, 8:08 pm
Forum Regular

Londonertogooz has much to be proud ofLondonertogooz has much to be proud ofLondonertogooz has much to be proud ofLondonertogooz has much to be proud ofLondonertogooz has much to be proud ofLondonertogooz has much to be proud ofLondonertogooz has much to be proud ofLondonertogooz has much to be proud ofLondonertogooz has much to be proud ofLondonertogooz has much to be proud ofLondonertogooz has much to be proud of

darn! i still need to do the IELS and get 8...
Old Aug 29th 2014, 8:14 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by teza
You might not get 8 and you want to teach Aussie kids how to read, write and spell, let alone listen. Sorry, but good luck with that!
pardon? how much did you get on the tests?
I am a design and technology teacher not an english teacher ...
Old Aug 29th 2014, 8:34 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Bermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond repute

pardon? how much did you get on the tests?
I am a design and technology teacher not an english teacher ...
Now that really makes me weep, you think only English teachers should be literate? To be honest your inability to read and understand information is quite disturbing too. This thread is pages of nonsense as you seem incapable of grasping anything. Just go and talk to a migration agent.
Old Aug 29th 2014, 9:32 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Bermudashorts
Now that really makes me weep, you think only English teachers should be literate? To be honest your inability to read and understand information is quite disturbing too. This thread is pages of nonsense as you seem incapable of grasping anything. Just go and talk to a migration agent.
so why are you wasting your time in replying and reading it? I found rude people a nonsense instead...
Old Aug 29th 2014, 11:04 pm
BE Forum Addict

verystormy has a reputation beyond reputeverystormy has a reputation beyond reputeverystormy has a reputation beyond reputeverystormy has a reputation beyond reputeverystormy has a reputation beyond reputeverystormy has a reputation beyond reputeverystormy has a reputation beyond reputeverystormy has a reputation beyond reputeverystormy has a reputation beyond reputeverystormy has a reputation beyond reputeverystormy has a reputation beyond repute

I think you have a lot of confusion about your options.

My advice is to speak to a good agent. Go Matilda are very highly regarded and will do a free assessment of your options. If don't qualify, they can give you a strategy to go forward.
Old Aug 30th 2014, 6:41 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

quoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond repute

so why are you wasting your time in replying and reading it? I found rude people a nonsense instead...
Hmm, perhaps toddle off and ramp up your IELTS revision.

I think most of us are confused because you appear to be very confused! People have done their best to help you - and, given your apparent confusion, the best advice you have received is to go and talk to a reputable agent. I fear that you are hoping for a quick fix - there is no such thing! The wheels of bureaucracy grind exceeding slow and if you lurch off on some hare brained scheme for instant gratification you are quite likely to come unstuck!
Old Aug 30th 2014, 9:52 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by verystormy
I think you have a lot of confusion about your options.

My advice is to speak to a good agent. Go Matilda are very highly regarded and will do a free assessment of your options. If don't qualify, they can give you a strategy to go forward.
thank you! I did speak with few agents before (not go matilda so far) and they made me even more confused....also they asked for a lot of money sometimes just to apply for jobs on my behalf (1800 pounds...) so i abandoned them...
I will ask go Matilda and see what can be done
thank for the kind replies and not so pleased about the patronising ones...
Old Aug 30th 2014, 1:25 pm
BE Forum Addict

Tr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by teza
Sounds over qualified to me.

For an aspiring teacher, you seem to get confused very easily.