Subclass 804, Form 47A, Form 80 question

Old Oct 6th 2020, 12:57 pm
RRG
Just Joined

RRG is an unknown quantity at this point
Question Subclass 804, Form 47A, Form 80 question

G'day all,

We are filling Aged Parent Visa 804 > Form 47 PA > Question 75 Part Q Checklist. It says,

A completed form 47A Details of child or other dependent family member aged 18 years or older, for each member of the family unit, aged 18 years or over, of you and/or your partner.
My parents (applicants in this case) do not have any children under age 18 and all children above age 18 are NOT dependent on parents. And, NO children migrating with them. Do we need to fill Form 47A - Details of child or other dependent family member aged 18 years or over?

Also, do we need to fill Form 80? I could not find any reference of it in Form40 - Sponsorship form or Form47PA - Application form.

Lastly, In Form 47PA > Part H – Members of the family unit aged 18 years or over: Do we need to include details of only applicant's children or should also include spouses name of applicant's children? Or provide immi with some kind of a hand drawn family tree?

Thanks in advance.