Wikiposts

Subclass 444

Old Mar 20th 2009, 11:56 am
Inverted Firkin Inventor

Watt Dabney is a splendid one to beholdWatt Dabney is a splendid one to beholdWatt Dabney is a splendid one to beholdWatt Dabney is a splendid one to beholdWatt Dabney is a splendid one to beholdWatt Dabney is a splendid one to beholdWatt Dabney is a splendid one to beholdWatt Dabney is a splendid one to beholdWatt Dabney is a splendid one to beholdWatt Dabney is a splendid one to beholdWatt Dabney is a splendid one to behold
Default Subclass 444

I beleive this is the visa given to NZ'ers on arrival, which we are.

We have been here since 2007, and I just want to check that this visa takes the shape and form of the date of entry stamp in our NZ passports. Is just that when it is mentioned as being stamped in your nz passport on arrival it sounds like it should be more than just a date stamp.

We declared that we were coming here to live on all the forms we filled out, but we just got a dated entry stamp, should we have got something different, something more visa like.
Old Mar 20th 2009, 12:13 pm
Inverted Firkin Inventor

Watt Dabney is a splendid one to beholdWatt Dabney is a splendid one to beholdWatt Dabney is a splendid one to beholdWatt Dabney is a splendid one to beholdWatt Dabney is a splendid one to beholdWatt Dabney is a splendid one to beholdWatt Dabney is a splendid one to beholdWatt Dabney is a splendid one to beholdWatt Dabney is a splendid one to beholdWatt Dabney is a splendid one to beholdWatt Dabney is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Subclass 444

Originally Posted by Watt Dabney
I beleive this is the visa given to NZ'ers on arrival, which we are.

We have been here since 2007, and I just want to check that this visa takes the shape and form of the date of entry stamp in our NZ passports. Is just that when it is mentioned as being stamped in your nz passport on arrival it sounds like it should be more than just a date stamp.

We declared that we were coming here to live on all the forms we filled out, but we just got a dated entry stamp, should we have got something different, something more visa like.

panic over found the answer to my own question lol

http://www.immi.gov.au/media/fact-sheets/17nz.htm