Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > Immigration, Visas & Citizenship (Australia)
Reload this Page >

Subclass 190 Documents Checklist Optional (Recommended)

Subclass 190 Documents Checklist Optional (Recommended)

Old Nov 18th 2013, 3:29 pm
Just Joined

Ali.A is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Subclass 190 Documents Checklist Optional (Recommended)

Hi All,
First of All, Thanks to those, who managed to have such great forum and second to those who regularly contributing to this Visa Applications etc knowledge bank...

I would really appreciate if someone can clarify a little confusion i have !!.

I am applying for NSW SS, but got stuck with Optional (recommended) documents.. which are
1. Letter of Reference
2. Letter of Appointment
3. Payroll record.

do i have to provide these??
If i don't provide i will be ask to provide it? or my case will be delayed?

thanks in advance and appreciated any advise on this !!

Note:- I do have all other documents (ss form, certified educational/certifications/exeprience/resume/passport/Acs skill assessment/IELTS)

Last edited by Ali.A; Nov 18th 2013 at 3:34 pm. Reason: updated with a Note:-info
Old Nov 18th 2013, 7:20 pm

old.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Subclass 190 Documents Checklist Optional (Recommended)

Originally Posted by Ali.A
Hi All,
First of All, Thanks to those, who managed to have such great forum and second to those who regularly contributing to this Visa Applications etc knowledge bank...

I would really appreciate if someone can clarify a little confusion i have !!.

I am applying for NSW SS, but got stuck with Optional (recommended) documents.. which are
1. Letter of Reference
2. Letter of Appointment
3. Payroll record.

do i have to provide these??
If i don't provide i will be ask to provide it? or my case will be delayed?

thanks in advance and appreciated any advise on this !!

Note:- I do have all other documents (ss form, certified educational/certifications/exeprience/resume/passport/Acs skill assessment/IELTS)
If you don't have the documents, you cannot provide them obviously. Do you have alternatives to verify work experience - bank statement showing salary transfer, tax returns, etc.
Old Nov 19th 2013, 2:49 am
Just Joined

hi Old.Sparkle@Thanks alot for taking the time and reply back to me.

I already have Employment Reference letter.

1. So other than Employment Reference letter from all the companies i have worked, do i need to provide Letter of Reference too?
2. Both are not same?

3. i can provide Tax/pay slip for last two companies, and not the old one, that will be an issue? just for info, my very first company is also not there anymore !!

just attached an image, if someone please can clarify on the image.

Thanks in Advance
Attached Thumbnails Subclass 190 Documents Checklist Optional (Recommended)-letter-reference-..jpg  
Old Nov 19th 2013, 2:58 am

old.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ali.A
hi Old.Sparkle@Thanks alot for taking the time and reply back to me.

I already have Employment Reference letter.

1. So other than Employment Reference letter from all the companies i have worked, do i need to provide Letter of Reference too?
2. Both are not same?

3. i can provide Tax/pay slip for last two companies, and not the old one, that will be an issue? just for info, my very first company is also not there anymore !!

just attached an image, if someone please can clarify on the image.

Thanks in Advance
An employment reference must meet the requirements set out in booklet 6, a reference letter does not - at least that's my reading of it.

If you have claimed points for employment, DIBP need to verify that claim - you need to give them as much evidence as you can to prove it was genuine - it may be worth a chat with a MARA agent about what you should do.
Old Nov 19th 2013, 3:24 am
Just Joined

Old.Sparkles@ Thanks for the reply.

i am ok from Employer Reference letter side in the light of your info and booklet6. thanks for that info.

however i will check on the reference letter.

Mara Agent is not my option due to budget frankly !

Thanks again Old. Sparkles..Cheers !!